Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

DarkBrig

War Hero
The world is laughing at us
I would suggest a vast amount of "British" citizens of a certain persuasion are laughing at us too, only unlike the rest of the world they will use this to their personal advantage and we'll let them.

Was listening to this whining bitch on Radio 4 today
Tareena Shakil

poor old me - please forgive me etc etc.
As an aside I believe her 'escape story' has more holes in it than Pikes Undercrackers

Her crocodile tears about how her worst experience was - on returning - her child being taken away by the British authorities.

Far worse than taking said child into a war zone controlled by maniacs.

I always believed she'd be back ( i must admit I've thought for a long time she was already here) and still do. What a joke we've become.
'Many slip twixt cup and lip'.

There are many steps that Bint would have to go through to even launch an appeal, let alone restore her Subjectcy, and then get out of her camp and leave SDF-controlled Syria and return to Britain. HMG has made it quite clear that they will not lift a finger, let alone risk a life, to save this wretch, or others held in terre nullus.

There are many steps that Bint would have to go through to even launch an appeal, let alone restore her Subjectcy, and then get out of her camp and leave SDF-controlled Syria and return to Britain. HMG has made it quite clear that they will not lift a finger, let alone risk a life, to save this wretch, or others held in terre nullus.
Except that was not their belief. Tough.

What would happen if a Judge ordered HM Government to bring her back?

mrdude

On ROPS
On ROPs
What would happen if a Judge ordered HM Government to bring her back?
I'm hoping if that ever happened - the judge would be found the next day after having choked on his own balls.
As for Begun - if her address and hidden identity was to be leaked, I am sure that someone would feel that revenge would need to be dished out and that she would disappear and never be found or heard from again.

ACAB

LE
Why are we even talking about Begum???

Who's funding her???

Why is she constantly in the news???

There are bigger players afoot here and I would hazard a guess indirectly funded by George Soros.

Latest Threads