Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

Chef

LE
I see you've seen some of their videos, they had a bizarre escalating load of rubbish in them.

If it is middle eastern, you have to have some training camp jumping through burning hoops stuff. Every army seems to have them. The Egyptian police pointless display team, for example

All looks a bit Gindr on MDMA to me.
I wonder if the Met could have a show like that?
Extinction Rebellion: Police officer skateboarding during climate change  protest - VIDEO | UK | News | Express.co.uk

This dancing policeman stole the show at Notting Hill Carnival, and you  might recognise him - The Irish News

Maybe not but they've got the Grindr side sewn up:cool:

I see you've seen some of their videos, they had a bizarre escalating load of rubbish in them.

If it is middle eastern, you have to have some training camp jumping through burning hoops stuff. Every army seems to have them. The Egyptian police pointless display team, for example

I've been to a couple of arms fairs in the ME - they're quite interesting.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Al-khalifah's Castle. Based loosely on the much loved Takeshi's castle.

The show starts with a hundred contestants all competing for the prize which in this franchise will be citizenship.

Contestants have to navigate different rounds whilst being pursued by the actual Islamic State morality police, the Hisbah.

I'd like to keep as close to the original as possible but there'll have to be a few changes; instead of firing footballs at contestants on a rickety bridge, there could be a gauntlet of bamboo whippings. Water cannons and muddy ponds will have to be replaced with raw sewerage. The round where contestants have to run through doors in a honeycomb-esque maze whilst being pursued could be replaced with a complex of tents but with the same pursuit. The winner escape the final tent and get to spill their guts to the debriefer on the other side; choose the wrong tent flap and it's a bleak and lonely death at the hands of the hisbah.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

The show starts with a hundred contestants all competing for the prize which in this franchise will be citizenship.

Contestants have to navigate different rounds whilst being pursued by the actual Islamic State morality police, the Hisbah.

I'd like to keep as close to the original as possible but there'll have to be a few changes; instead of firing footballs at contestants on a rickety bridge, there could be a gauntlet of bamboo whippings. Water cannons and muddy ponds will have to be replaced with raw sewerage. The round where contestants have to run through doors in a honeycomb-esque maze whilst being pursued could be replaced with a complex of tents but with the same pursuit. The winner escape the final tent and get to spill their guts to the debriefer on the other side; choose the wrong tent flap and it's a bleak and lonely death at the hands of the hisbah.
Look, I was quite explicit: pits of flame, canyons of broken glass, dens of lions, pools of tar/acid, plagues of locusts/wasps/hornets...

PFGEN

GCM
The It's a Knockout formula has some legs to it but can we have Stewart Hall back along with the annoying Gennaro. I feel they would provide the right sort of gravitas to the proceedings. Split the competitors up into the countries they want to move to and don't forget to give them the opportunity to play a Joker. The consequences for things going wrong while having played the Joker could be made very messy. "Oh dear, Abdul has fallen in his penguin suit and activated his suicide flippers." That's half the German team gone in a flash.

PFGEN

GCM
Look, I was quite explicit: pits of flame, canyons of broken glass, dens of lions, pools of tar/acid, plagues of locusts/wasps/hornets...

Pits of flame, always a winner. Contents of the pit could be varied. First relief that its not a fiery pit then find out out its full of snakes, scorpions or bullet ants. Never enough to kill quickly but make it slow and painful.

The It's a Knockout formula has some legs to it but can we have Stewart Hall back along with the annoying Gennaro. I feel they would provide the right sort of gravitas to the proceedings. Split the competitors up into the countries they want to move to and don't forget to give them the opportunity to play a Joker. The consequences for things going wrong while having played the Joker could be made very messy. "Oh dear, Abdul has fallen in his penguin suit and activated his suicide flippers." That's half the German team gone in a flash.
We could have some Royal participation again. I hear Andy isn't doing much at the moment.

And I have a reputation for being bleak and inappropriate....

Edit -

on that though I have just picked up

About Abu Dujanah, the AQ memeber who allowed himself to be recruited by the Jordanians and then attacked the joint CIA/Jordanian team at Khost. Debriefers need to keep this lad in mind, like the epic bit in Zero Dark Thirty says "drills only work if you do them every time".

Mattb

LE
Did they run off to foreign lands to mix more with the religion they affiliate to, and its belief that it can kill anyone who disagrees?
Or were they induced by offers of booze/ drugs/ money into situationd where they were gang raped by paedophiles?
Could easily be both, in the case of the ISIS girls.

Or the Royal Signals White Helmets. They had a bizarre rite of passage that involved penetrating burning hoops.

I always knew they were dodgy. Even by Bleep standards...

Latest Threads