Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Plus a suitable host to tick the BAGEM box. That nice Roman Rangadangadingdong *doesn’t seem to be on telly enough , I’d say give him a chance

*shamelessly nicked off A.N.Other
No. It has to be that Anton Deck fellah. He seems to be very popular.

I have to profess to not being very 'up' on these things.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You're looking at this all wrong.

Turn this in to an It's a Knockout-type event but with pits of flame, canyons of broken glass, dens of lions, pools of tar/acid, plagues of locusts/wasps/hornets... y'know, give it a religious theme.

All we need is a catchy name and a channel number. Pay-per-view, naturally.
I'm a terrorist's hag, get me out of here?

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
"Who wants to be a mujahideen?"

Chris Tarrant could return as the host but watch out, because one of the lifelines is a PBIED!

TamH70

MIA
I am going to invoke Godwins law here. How long before a thread deviates into a rant about nasty Nazis. The thread is about ISIS and their forlorn followers.

I am now going to invoke TamH70's Law - Godwin's so-called "Law" only exists because Mike sodding Godwin wanted people to talk about Mike Sodding Godwin, and people fall for it. Like dominoes. Dominoes.

Cue the music.

You're looking at this all wrong.

Turn this in to an It's a Knockout-type event but with pits of flame, canyons of broken glass, dens of lions, pools of tar/acid, plagues of locusts/wasps/hornets... y'know, give it a religious theme.

All we need is a catchy name and a channel number. Pay-per-view, naturally.

I see you've seen some of their videos, they had a bizarre escalating load of rubbish in them.

If it is middle eastern, you have to have some training camp jumping through burning hoops stuff. Every army seems to have them. The Egyptian police pointless display team, for example

All looks a bit Gindr on MDMA to me.

We need some catchphrases, too.

"Jihad your chance, and you failed."

generationgame1205.jpg

Jihadi wadi.

Do you like the music of Jihadi Waddy?

(Oh, bit much even for ARRSE? I've been spending a lot of time alone of late, and might need to talk to real humans to "normalise")

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
How about "Holy warrior"?

It's a bit like "ninja warrior" but contestants have to each eat a fistful of Captogen (TM) pills before embarking on a series of increasingly difficult stands. Such as:

1. Navigate an obstacle course in order to RPG a BTR-60 & decapitate the 17 year old Russian conscript trapped inside.

2. Navigate an obstacle course in order to murder an unsuspecting civilian. But each contestant first needs to consult an imprisoned jihadi scholar and receive funding otherwise the round will not be accepted in the afterlife.

3. Navigate an obstacle course in order to abduct a child from its parents after first correctly establishing which parents have committed the unforgiveable sin of associating partners with the creator. Winner gets to keep the child.

4. Escape from a desert refugee camp. Contestants have to negotiate an obstacle course of open desert with no passport and no food in order to return to the West. And all this has to be achieved before they die of an easily treatable health condition or old age.

My DMs are open.

How about "Holy warrior"?

It's a bit like "ninja warrior" but contestants have to each eat a fistful of Captogen (TM) pills before embarking on a series of increasingly difficult stands. Such as:

1. Navigate an obstacle course in order to RPG a BTR-60 & decapitate the 17 year old Russian conscript trapped inside.

2. Navigate an obstacle course in order to murder an unsuspecting civilian. But each contestant first needs to consult an imprisoned jihadi scholar and receive funding otherwise the round will not be accepted in the afterlife.

3. Navigate an obstacle course in order to abduct a child from its parents after first correctly establishing which parents have committed the unforgiveable sin of associating partners with the creator. Winner gets to keep the child.

4. Escape from a desert refugee camp. Contestants have to negotiate an obstacle course of open desert with no passport and no food in order to return to the West. And all this has to be achieved before they die of an easily treatable health condition or old age.

My DMs are open.

They are being read by GCHQ.

That's not the same as being open...

Latest Threads