Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

Jacl

War Hero
My bold, really? she, like Begum has probably been "used" as a spunk bucket under the name of "marriage" for numerous "heroic" ISIS fighters and apart from having a c**t like a clowns pocket could be carrying numerous infections !!
No risk, no fun.
Being serious I think I would pass and let don't tell him Pike have a go.

I am going to invoke Godwins law here. How long before a thread deviates into a rant about nasty Nazis. The thread is about ISIS and their forlorn followers.
Is the record still 2 posts? Or has someone managed to deviate their own out the gate yet?

BTW, did you mooks actually let her back in?

Is the record still 2 posts? Or has someone managed to deviate their own out the gate yet?

BTW, did you mooks actually let her back in?

Nope, unless it has sneaked in on a dinghy it is still in some sh*thole in Syria.

Hopefully still out there pounding sand in frustration .
More likely getting pounded in hopes of lining up #4s birthdate to be on the NHS 10p.

More likely getting pounded in hopes of lining up #4s birthdate to be on the NHS 10p.

I do hope so.
Any offspring born would have right of citizenship of that country.
The fragrant Begum, as mother, would obtain a right to remain there via this and - problem solved ! ...... we can wash our hands of her.

As long as any new child can survive this mother.

I do hope so.
The fragrant Begum, as mother, would obtain a right to remain there via this and - problem solved ! ...... we can wash our hands of her.

Depends on the Country. Most don't grant nationality just by being born in the country

PFGEN

GCM
I do hope so.

Given past performance I wouldn't put any money on it. If she ever ended up somewhere other than Syria they could add baby farming to the list of charges.

Is there anything preventing the residents of the camp she is currently inhabiting from coming and going as they choose? If she wanted to walk out, is she allowed to do it?

Londo

LE
Is there anything preventing the residents of the camp she is currently inhabiting from coming and going as they choose? If she wanted to walk out, is she allowed to do it?
Perhaps not . There are reports from at least one of these camps of women attempting and in one case a group of them succeeding in escaping .
Although some of these camps may be more high security than others .
Need more info.

Wonder what would actually happen if she somehow did pop up on a beach down South though, It seems people can come and go as they like these days, so not in the realms of total fiction?

It cannot be ruled out. Give a false name, and a council house is hers, rent-free for life.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
You're looking at this all wrong.

Turn this in to an It's a Knockout-type event but with pits of flame, canyons of broken glass, dens of lions, pools of tar/acid, plagues of locusts/wasps/hornets... y'know, give it a religious theme.

All we need is a catchy name and a channel number. Pay-per-view, naturally.

Latest Threads