Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

I like this, best place for the cow!

242633556_4513559292043029_5756408713672222952_n.jpg

She manages to afford new clothes and a hairdressers appointment every time she does one of these interviews. Can’t be that destitute.
I can think of another word ending in stitute, which would enable her to earn a bob or two.
For those desperate enough to give it a go.

I can think of another word ending in stitute, which would enable her to earn a bob or two.
For those desperate enough to give it a go.
After 3 (or is it 4, who's counting?) at such a young age in a country with less than cutting edge medical facilities you could stick your hand in their and still flip a coin.

Ta, but no ta very much.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I believe her father is British....

View attachment 607648
Reminds me of the story of when Mike and Bernie Winters were appearing at a theatre in Glasgow.
Mike opened the show on his own and after a few minutes, Bernie peered around the curtains, prompting a wag in the audience to shout out “Good God, there’s two of them”!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Is that a magic carpet?

My son clocked my using a souvenir prayer mat as our rug for out on the hills when we had a sandwich and brew break. He chuckled, and asked if it still had sand in it (one of the kit bags genuinely did).

I am no fan of the journalism "profession" but give them their due, if they weren't reporting on her she'd have been slipped in by the back door already.
The original BBC interview of her 'in traditional clothing' in Northern Syria sealed her fate in the eyes of the British public, and revealed what a venal creature she really is.

Latest Threads