Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

DSJ

LE
Surely the salient point of the toffee apple is the stick rammed up it?

I hope the toffee was poured onto the apple & the stick up it's arrse while it was still on the tree. Halal apple.

Could you explain that please ?

Otherwise you're giving my imagination free rein, and it's nasty enough on tickover.
Dissolve as Much sugar as you can in boilling water, throw it in the victims face, it sticks, try to cool it down with cold water, it then hardens and sticks worse.

Sajid Javid, who revoked her British citizenship in 2019 on national security grounds when he was Home Secretary said: 'I won't go into details of the case, but what I will say is that you certainly haven't seen what I saw.' He added: 'If you did know what I knew, because you are sensible, responsible people, you would have made exactly the same decision - of that I have no doubt.'

So, spill the beans.

Dissolve as Much sugar as you can in boilling water, throw it in the victims face, it sticks, try to cool it down with cold water, it then hardens and sticks worse.

A common variation is to pour the confection over testicles, Peshmurga style.

TamH70

MIA
Bangladesh asserts that Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and has never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh.”
I just thought I'd double check.

The Banglas can lie all they want. She's Bangladeshi by birthright. She doesn't have to assert it. Any obfuscation on this matter just makes me wonder as to the motives of said obfuscators. I've made it clear what I think should happen to the now-Bangladeshi not-stateless individual. JDAMs are cheap compared to the reputational damage this Jihadi bitch has done to Britain, a country that wants no more to do with said Jihadi bitch. If we don't blat her with a JDAM, leave her alone to lie in the pit of shit she's dug for herself and ban any news organization, especially one funded by UK taxpayers, from interviewing the Jihadi bitch. If we can't deprive her of oxygen for some strange unknown reason, we can at least deprive her of the oxygen of publicity.

Last edited:
The Banglas can lie all they want. She's Bangladeshi by birthright. She doesn't have to assert it.
Interesting point in international law that, Tam.
There's been a few cases where Brits have been abroad in their forefathers'/mothers' homeland, and suddenly discover they are liable for the small matter of national service, even though they have UK passports.

syrup

LE
Bangladesh asserts that Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and has never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh.”
I just thought I'd double check.

Her father is Bangladeshi and he is wiling to accept her over their and help her apply for her citizenship.
His worry is they'll jail her also which I imagine won't be as much fun as a UK jail

syrup

LE
Sajid Javid, who revoked her British citizenship in 2019 on national security grounds when he was Home Secretary said: 'I won't go into details of the case, but what I will say is that you certainly haven't seen what I saw.' He added: 'If you did know what I knew, because you are sensible, responsible people, you would have made exactly the same decision - of that I have no doubt.'

So, spill the beans.

Didn't her fellow citizens point out that she liked nothing better to sew someone into a suicide vest and liked to wander the streets with an AK enforcing the law.

By all accounts she bought into it and went the whole hog to be a good member of their society

Hence the rush to suddenly became westernised which again begs the question hows she getting all this stuff since aiding them is supposed to be illegal is it not?

A common variation is to pour the confection over testicles, Peshmurga style.
She's a complete munter, but even I wouldn't accuse her of having testicles.

So, spill the beans.

That being the case, why didn't HMG cancel her ticket?

If the armed forces couldn't reach her with guided ordnance, the security services should have spread some money around. Murder for hire is somewhere between an honourable profession and a basic right in her part of the Middle East.

The government messed up big time with Shamima - and continues to mishandle the situation.

So, spill the beans.

Presumably the tales of decapitations etc were deemed too sensitive for the British public and might make those of a more peaceful religion get a bit stabby

Chef

LE
I always find myself questioning the loyalties of people who are dual passport holders. Of course there are those with good reason, but it would appear to me that the ones with passports and nationalities from some of the warmer climates shall we say have absolutely no loyalty to this country what so ever. Dual nationality should be scrapped. You are either British or you arent, and if you arent, WTF are you doing here consuming our resources and assets whilst making zero contribution to society or the economy.
I believe some countries have that requirement, no dual passports. As for your query at the end, a little anecdote:

Way back in the 70s, at school, one of our class mates was forever going on about how shite England was compared to Greece. he had dual nationality. When it was suggested that he give up the hated UK passport he said he wouldn't do that because he'd have to forego the free university place.

Does that answer your question?

DSJ

LE
I believe some countries have that requirement, no dual passports. As for your query at the end, a little anecdote:

Way back in the 70s, at school, one of our class mates was forever going on about how shite England was compared to Greece. he had dual nationality. When it was suggested that he give up the hated UK passport he said he wouldn't do that because he'd have to forego the free university place.

Does that answer your question?

Similar experience with acquaintances regarding Brexit. They seem to loathe this country and took every opportunity they could to slate it while happy to still take the passport. When asked why they did not go to their alternate country/place of birth if things were so bad here, responded with "oh, I'd never get a job this well-paid at home...."

Chef

LE
Mr Shiner is working at McDonalds now....lost the right to practice
I knew he'd been struck off, but thought he might still be able to act as a consultant or some such. But if he's busy at MaccyDs then fair enough. He probably wouldn't want to get involved in anything questionable anyway. For Brutus is an honourable man.

Latest Threads