Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

Shamima is just 22 years old. She was living in what is possibly the world's most diverse and tolerant metropolis. Assuming that her parents aren't traditionalist Muslims who planned an arranged marriage for her, she could have just finished an academic course and be starting a career. She could have done anything, gone anywhere and built the life of her choice. Almost every door would have been open and (if she embraced the British mainstream) she'd have been in the top percentile of the world's most privileged human beings.

As it is, Shamima is sat in limbo in a flyblown desert refugee camp, stripped of that precious British citizenship. Any surviving Jihadis are easily capable of raping, torturing and murdering her as a traitor. Various local governments, and forces would do pretty much the same, Bangladesh might hang her. She has no country, few friends, no hope, no legitimate skills, no education, and no future. All bridges are burned. The only people who might take her in would use, abuse and exploit her. She is a global outcast and her only possible value is as a sex slave, domestic drudge or suicide bomber.

I think that's what's known as being damned.

Nice one Shamima. You could have had it all - much of it on the British taxpayer...

Shamima is just 22 years old. She was living in what is possibly the world's most diverse and tolerant metropolis. Assuming that her parents aren't traditionalist Muslims who planned an arranged marriage for her, she could have just finished an academic course and be starting a career. She could have done anything, gone anywhere and built the life of her choice. Almost every door would have been open and (if she embraced the British mainstream) she'd have been in the top percentile of the world's most privileged human beings.

As it is, Shamima is sat in limbo in a flyblown desert refugee camp, stripped of that precious British citizenship. Any surviving Jihadis are easily capable of raping, torturing and murdering her as a traitor. Various local governments, and forces would do pretty much the same, Bangladesh might hang her. She has no country, few friends, no hope, no legitimate skills, no education, and no future. All bridges are burned. The only people who might take her in would use, abuse and exploit her. She is a global outcast and her only possible value is as a sex slave, domestic drudge or suicide bomber.

I think that's what's known as being damned.

Nice one Shamima. You could have had it all - much of it on the British taxpayer...

And she can stay a global outcast til the end of her life. Not long I hope.

Yes I’d heard that too but wasn’t the excuse that she doesn’t have Bangladeshi nationality… which begs another question.
She has by daddy, same I have an Eire from my daddy, who was British

And she can stay a global outcast til the end of her life. Not long I hope.
Best advice I could give her is to get a cheap pistol - there are probably loads floating around. Carry it loaded and save the last bullet for herself.

I seriously can't see a better option for her than suicide. She's trapped in a personal Stalingrad.

Dalef65

Old-Salt
Serious question...

How is she getting away with swanning around the camp dressed in Western clothing, and giving interviews to Western media without getting shanked by the hardcore jihadis, or even just jealous onlookers.
In that sense, what actually is going on..?

This alone would seem to indicate that she actually is/was, in fact, one of the higher ups.

Last edited:

Site Admin

Old-Salt
Serious question...

How is she getting away with swanning around the camp dressed in Western clothing, and giving interviews to Western media without getting shanked by the hardcore jihadis, or even just jealous onlookers.
In that sense, what actually is going on..?

She mentioned that she was at a new camp. The previous one she was at (and maybe the current one) I believe the foreigners were segregated off from the native scumbags, or at least I've seen that mentioned on some of the previous media walkabouts at these places. I 'think' both camps don't house the male ISIS combatants.

ACAB

LE
Best advice I could give her is to get a cheap pistol - there are probably loads floating around. Carry it loaded and save the last bullet for herself.

I seriously can't see a better option for her than suicide. She's trapped in a personal Stalingrad.
I couldn't give a flying f**k about Shamima.

As somebody pointed out, if she ran around the camp dressed like that she would be gang raped quicker than you can say takkiya for the stupid kaffir
I thought it was a women only camp she was held in?

TamH70

MIA

And that would stop her getting raped how?

Sisters are quite capable of doing that for themselves, bud. If she's not so far had more hands up her than a Sooty and Sweep Duo puppet set, it's because she's one of the top dogs in that place and everybody knows it.

With plenty potentially dodgy fekkers even worse than her prepared to do some 3rd party's bidding.
Only takes one shank out the kitchen tent.
Perhaps...or not. I'm just a tad surprised and not a little miffed the rancid ragheids' favourite spunk bucket knut is still thieving oxygen. It does suggest to me.....tin foil guess.....there is some sort of protection ringfencing in place...for whatever reasons.

Good interview on GB news with the former head of counter terrorism (I think that was his former job tile), who coincidentally, I now find lives about 2 miles away from me!

His comment was she’s a terrorist and a major threat and the media need to stop giving her publicity with their interview coups. The babe on GB news said ‘you are getting quite angry about this’. He was nice and balanced with his feedback and statements. Ace interview and nice to see someone fire a shot across the bows of the media.

Excellent post and one that encapsulates my feelings on the wretched woman.

Bang-ladeshi Barbie, by Mattel.

Comes with range of accessories including a bucket of heads, bomb vest and optional dead babies. Pull the string and hear Bang-ladeshi Barbie say six catchphrases such as: "Allahu Akbar," "Death to the infidels" and others. Yours for just £19.99.

Also in the range: Ahmed in his technical, comes with .50 calibre weapon and realistic action poses and our new playset: Government building complete with liberated American weaponry and roof balcony for pushing off homosexuals.
New accessories include husband, Atif.

Minced-Beef__93617.1561555706.png

Good interview on GB news with the former head of counter terrorism (I think that was his former job tile), who coincidentally, I now find lives about 2 miles away from me!

His comment was she’s a terrorist and a major threat and the media need to stop giving her publicity with their interview coups. The babe on GB news said ‘you are getting quite angry about this’. He was nice and balanced with his feedback and statements. Ace interview and nice to see someone fire a shot across the bows of the media.
It looks like the bbc is swinging behind her case. 5 live was banging the drum for a forthcoming podcast documentary made by one of her guardianista fans

Last edited:

Latest Threads