Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

She majorly slipped up and let her guard down in that interview at one point, which seems to have gone unnoticed. She keeps claiming to be innocent and is willing to come back to the UK to be put on trial so she can declare her innocence further (apparently she's been set up by the UK government), and when asked, holding a joint Bangladeshi passport why she doesn't return to Bangladesh instead of the UK, she said she would face the death penalty.
Why would she say that? She's innocent. Do the authorities make a habit of executing innocent people in Bangladesh?
No, not usually. But drop a hint about foreign aid budgets, and they can probably be prevailed upon to do so...

Did you just say new-born baby ?

Bingo !
Child probably has a Right to Citizenship, mother has a Right to be with child.
Job effing jobbed, No longer Stateless.
I was taking the pi55 out of the cut and paste

If you can stomach it:

Playing with her hair just before she lied, also not used to it and look at my nails
(She wouldn't last two mins in the camp looking like that)
Brand and I mean brand new clothes and nail varnish, where did she get them from?
Never knew about ISIS? Yeah I never researched a posting before hand.
Certain people want to give 16 year olds the vote, but I was gullible kid at 15???

'Paging Mr Shiner go to the white courtesy phone please'.

If he can't oblige, for whatever reason, there's plenty who will, Matrix Chambers might be interested.
Mr Shiner is working at McDonalds now....lost the right to practice

Ah but you've all missed a tiny nugget. Bangladesh said they wouldn't accept her initially IRC. One reason for this was that she was British born and her family in Bangladesh were actually quite distant. This morning she said during the interview that were she returned to Bangladesh she would face the death Penalty. Well she can't face the death Penalty if the Bangadeshis won't accept her, which is why, of course, she wants to come home. AIUI she has no children, having all deceased, therefore she gains no nationality and she is in an UN sponsored internment camp, therefore not Syrian. Simple answer would be to give her a UN document, but she would need visas everywhere- whether she likes it or not she's a dead duck and life can be bloody harsh. Tough, there's a reason the law said she was a minor.
Daddy lives there unless you mean distance by miles

DarkBrig

War Hero
Why are the media reporting anything about her, surely if she doesn't get the oxygen of publicity the great British public would forget all about her. It must be possible to slap some sort of D notice on her so no matter what new whizz she and her lawyers come up with, no-one will know about it

Why are the media reporting anything about her, surely if she doesn't get the oxygen of publicity the great British public would forget all about her. It must be possible to slap some sort of D notice on her so no matter what new whizz she and her lawyers come up with, no-one will know about it
Can you do that to a non citizen?

She majorly slipped up and let her guard down in that interview at one point, which seems to have gone unnoticed. She keeps claiming to be innocent and is willing to come back to the UK to be put on trial so she can declare her innocence further (apparently she's been set up by the UK government), and when asked, holding a joint Bangladeshi passport why she doesn't return to Bangladesh instead of the UK, she said she would face the death penalty.
Why would she say that? She's innocent. Do the authorities make a habit of executing innocent people in Bangladesh?
OK I'll bite. I have zero sympathy for this appalling person, but she isn't "holding a joint Bangladeshi passport" (whatever that is), and she wouldn't be "returning" to Bangladesh, although the UK Government argues that she is entitled to Bangladeshi citizenship on the grounds of ancestry.

CplFoodspoiler

War Hero
Book Reviewer
After watching a little bit of this interview- I used my prerogative and instant censorship aka the remote - I thought that, with her current transformation from bin bag to jeans, nail varnish etc., she'd make a few bob as the camp bike.

After watching a little bit of this interview- I used my prerogative and instant censorship aka the remote - I thought that, with her current transformation from bin bag to jeans, nail varnish etc., she'd make a few bob as the camp bike.
As somebody pointed out, if she ran around the camp dressed like that she would be gang raped quicker than you can say takkiya for consumption by the stupid kaffir

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads