Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

We kafirs are , of course. Which should stop right now

I know that term has become terribly popular, but it is not really understood properly.

You can see the K-F-R here

Captureئ1.JPG

When the "alif" is put after the K, it become the term used.

Capture.JPG

The term is mean to be applied to those who have heard and understood the Call to God; and either rejected it or covered it up.

To make "takfir" (incorporating the K-F-R), is an incredibly dangerous thing in Islamic terms - excommunication doesn't really do it justice. It's why loons always need a "scholar" to give them a "fatwa" saying muslims are "takfir" to make them 'legitimate targets'.

Of course, Kafir has become a lazy term in some extremist circles for any non-muslim (and indeed any Muslim who they don't agree with). Which is all fun and games as they sit in Chicken Cottage scoffing down that rubbish watching ISIS videos.

They probably don't seak Arabic or have much actual understanding about what they are rattling on about.

Sadly, I think we've missed a trick in simply reclaiming our trash and sticking her in prison for life and saying "there we go, play silly games win silly prizes". She has allowed herself to become the victim here.

I'd like to see her explain away this sort of thing?
Capture3.JPG

(From the report "Digital Jihad" from the Sweedish MoD).

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
I know that term has become terribly popular, but it is not really understood properly.

You can see the K-F-R here

View attachment 582053

When the "alif" is put after the K, it become the term used.

View attachment 582056

The term is mean to be applied to those who have heard and understood the Call to God; and either rejected it or covered it up.

To make "takfir" (incorporating the K-F-R), is an incredibly dangerous thing in Islamic terms - excommunication doesn't really do it justice. It's why loons always need a "scholar" to give them a "fatwa" saying muslims are "takfir" to make them 'legitimate targets'.

Of course, Kafir has become a lazy term in some extremist circles for any non-muslim (and indeed any Muslim who they don't agree with). Which is all fun and games as they sit in Chicken Cottage scoffing down that rubbish watching ISIS videos.

They probably don't seak Arabic or have much actual understanding about what they are rattling on about.

Sadly, I think we've missed a trick in simply reclaiming our trash and sticking her in prison for life and saying "there we go, play silly games win silly prizes". She has allowed herself to become the victim here.

I'd like to see her explain away this sort of thing?
View attachment 582064

(From the report "Digital Jihad" from the Sweedish MoD).

Your well informed & considered contributions are not welcome here.

But I see your explanation of takfir and raise you a sheikh Hazimi who has bestowed the gift of takfir upon all believers to denounce whom they will!

The Arabs call the desert a prison without walls so she can stay out there as far a I'm concerned. She can have all the caliphate she likes that way.

PFGEN

GCM
couple of points
her husband Yago married her when she was 15, is that a legal marriage ?
is there proof of marriage ?
have the Dutch allowed him to return ?
was he born in Holland or given citizenship
do the Dutch want him back ?

They don't want either of them. There's already an enquiry as to why a few of the Jihadi brides were secretly brought back to NL. How many exactly is speculation but the public don't like it. They will have to go to court but that's unlikely to mean anything. The courts here are worse than the UK.

Your well informed & considered contributions are not welcome here.

But I see your explanation of takfir and raise you a sheikh Hazimi who has bestowed the gift of takfir upon all believers to denounce whom they will!

The Arabs call the desert a prison without walls so she can stay out there as far a I'm concerned. She can have all the caliphate she likes that way.
;)
I found the desert an uncountable star luxury hotel myself.
Stunning views at night.

images.jpg

Anyway, I've looked in on a couple of wards. Everything seems "normal".

I'm off back to my books.

As much as I dislike the f-ugly living proof against marrying your cousin, I'm starting to think we made the wrong decision here. Removing her citizenship "just cause we can" strikes somewhat of using the rules to your advantage, when it suits you.

Bring her back, put her on trial and jail her
Fheck off, give Turkey some quids to use the creature to fine tune their killer drone.

Then deny everything .

on second thoughts, tell the world Hat Mancock arranged it.

couple of points
her husband Yago married her when she was 15, is that a legal marriage ?
is there proof of marriage ?
have the Dutch allowed him to return ?
was he born in Holland or given citizenship
do the Dutch want him back ?

According to the most recent mention of the Dutch Jihadi, he's still languishing in a Kurdish 'jail'.

Which must be nice.

Why burden our tax payers with yet another superfluous and unnecessary bill, leave her where she is. It seems to be hurting her more there than it is us. If she gets to come back here the only people to benefit will be lawyers.. and they're rich enough already.

Tell that to @Serpico mate, not me

Ok, I'm thick as mince and do tend to over simplify, but how I see it is, if she's no longer a UK citizen then how come she gets legal aid? No wah, just genuinely don't get it.
Citizenship isn't one of the criteria for eligibility to legal aid.

Even if it was, seeing as how her appeal is against the removal of her citizenship. It seems a bit 3rd world despotic to strip it and then say "ha, no "equality of arms before the law" for you in your appeal: you ain't no citizen"

Fheck off, give Turkey some quids to use the creature to fine tune their killer drone.

Then deny everything .

on second thoughts, tell the world Hat Mancock arranged it.

Good plan.

For a drone strike on Cairo.

Last edited:
Unlike most teenage girls Begum got everything she wanted.

She wanted the excitement of joining ISIS. She wanted the excitement of seeing infidels and apostates being beheaded – she could be in no doubt what ISIS did, wanted or represented as she had seen it all online and lapped it up. This excited her and she wanted some.

She saw the buckets of heads and it gave her a buzz. She became a religious enforcer because it gave her a buzz. It is inconceivable that she did not finger people for headchopping in that role.

She broke various laws to get her buzz so she cannot now argue that she was a naïve and headstrong young filly who accidentally fell into something she was unaware of and did not understand.

She is a criminal. Luckily she is somebody else’s criminal though as she does not belong to Britain. She broke the law to reject Britain and everything our secular democracy stands for.

That she finds herself a non-citizen of a non-existent caliphate is her fault.

She made her bed. I hope she dies in it.

(I was going to add “**** her” but it looks as if half of ISIS has already ploughed that rotten furrow).
Also, the fact that she feels she doesn't need any rehabilitation shows just how dangerous she remains.

In my view she should stay where she is and let the Kurds deal with her, with the UK possibly helping with any trial and incarceration if she and others are found guilty.

As much as I dislike the f-ugly living proof against marrying your cousin, I'm starting to think we made the wrong decision here. Removing her citizenship "just cause we can" strikes somewhat of using the rules to your advantage, when it suits you.

Bring her back, put her on trial and jail her

Only works if she gets a 'life means life' sentence. We all know she'd only serve a few years if that, then be released and given round the clock protection while making a fortune from books and interviews about her experiences.

skeetstar

Old-Salt
The chances of amassing enough evidence against her for conviction for a serious crime is, i bet , virtually nil. She might be done for some minor crimes in the UK, travelling under a false passport etc, but even if convicted she won't serve a long sentence. If she returns here, we'll never be rid of her, and she'll cost us a great deal of money.

Her crimes should be dealt with in the place she committed them, and punishment should be according to local custom.

The chances of amassing enough evidence against her for conviction for a serious crime is, i bet , virtually nil. She might be done for some minor crimes in the UK, travelling under a false passport etc, but even if convicted she won't serve a long sentence. If she returns here, we'll never be rid of her, and she'll cost us a great deal of money.

Her crimes should be dealt with in the place she committed them, and punishment should be according to local custom.

Bit tricky for her to avoid conviction for membership of a proscribed organisation, which carries maximum ten years.

s11 Terrorism Act 2000.

More tricky the offences of attending a place for terrorist training and so on, I grant.

She can have further offences of glorification of terrorism s1 TACT 2006, that's another maximum fifteen years.

She's looking a proper stretch if she ever gets back. Not the stretch that William Joyce did, I grant you. Probably time to update the treason laws, which some of the more sensible Conservatives have suggested.

Bit tricky for her to avoid conviction for membership of a proscribed organisation, which carries maximum ten years.

s11 Terrorism Act 2000.

More tricky the offences of attending a place for terrorist training and so on, I grant.

She can have further offences of glorification of terrorism s1 TACT 2006, that's another maximum fifteen years.

She's looking a proper stretch if she ever gets back. Not the stretch that William Joyce did, I grant you. Probably time to update the treason laws, which some of the more sensible Conservatives have suggested.
My bold, nice.

There is a bulk of opinion that she is right were she should be.

Not our concern, nor being a drain on the taxpayer.

She wanted to be there, she is there, problem sorted.

Serpico

War Hero
There is a very very good case to update our treason laws, and a foreign agents registration act.

Shamima Begum, you have been found guilty of committing treason against your monarch and against your state, and therefore I pass the only sentence available to me under law. You shall be taken henceforth from here to a place of lawful execution, where you shall be hung by the neck until dead. May which ever sky fairy you believe in have mercy on your soul