Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

Londo

LE
As much as I dislike the f-ugly living proof against marrying your cousin, I'm starting to think we made the wrong decision here. Removing her citizenship "just cause we can" strikes somewhat of using the rules to your advantage, when it suits you.

Bring her back, put her on trial and hang her

FOC

Actually, do a test case to see if the public are OK with it. No need for long, lengthy discussions and legal arguments about it. Hang her, if the public OK with hanging, keep it, if not, we won't do it again
OOhhh, look who just got hanged for a crime committed when a minor

OOhhh, look who just got hanged for a crime committed when a minor

And now the word is a safer place with one less maniac in it - good for the Saudis.

Bearing in mind you can Marry and Vote in Scotland at 16 and the SNP think that you are mature enough to do those things, I feel nothing for this idiot that was mature enough to know what he was doing at 17.

407940_0.jpg
Ahem....

Screenshot_20210616-154055_Chrome.jpg

Unlike most teenage girls Begum got everything she wanted.

She wanted the excitement of joining ISIS. She wanted the excitement of seeing infidels and apostates being beheaded – she could be in no doubt what ISIS did, wanted or represented as she had seen it all online and lapped it up. This excited her and she wanted some.

She saw the buckets of heads and it gave her a buzz. She became a religious enforcer because it gave her a buzz. It is inconceivable that she did not finger people for headchopping in that role.

She broke various laws to get her buzz so she cannot now argue that she was a naïve and headstrong young filly who accidentally fell into something she was unaware of and did not understand.

She is a criminal. Luckily she is somebody else’s criminal though as she does not belong to Britain. She broke the law to reject Britain and everything our secular democracy stands for.

That she finds herself a non-citizen of a non-existent caliphate is her fault.

She made her bed. I hope she dies in it.

(I was going to add “**** her” but it looks as if half of ISIS has already ploughed that rotten furrow).

That she finds herself a non-citizen of a non-existent caliphate is her fault.
She's married to a Dutch Dude and is a Bangladash citizen, so she's not stateless.

She's bugger all to do with the UK now, and she's not a UK national - so she doesn't have any legal right to be in the UK. She's a traitor to UK and that's all.

Choux Bun

Old-Salt
On what charges and using what stringent evidence?

She'd be just found guilty of joining a prescribed terrorist organisation, given 18 months and will be out, and marrying cousins before you can say Inshallah.

Not only are you allowing her back in and to walk among the public within 2 years, she'll also be a poster girl for the terminally islamically stupid
Why burden our tax payers with yet another superfluous and unnecessary bill, leave her where she is. It seems to be hurting her more there than it is us. If she gets to come back here the only people to benefit will be lawyers.. and they're rich enough already.

TamH70

MIA
This maybe a daft question, but, who is paying for her legal team?

If you are British, then you are. Through your taxes, as they fund her Legal Aid.

MOABs must be cheaper.

Robsa68

Clanker
She is getting legal aid - and her lawyer is a twat.

Ok, I'm thick as mince and do tend to over simplify, but how I see it is, if she's no longer a UK citizen then how come she gets legal aid? No wah, just genuinely don't get it.

Slime

LE
Bring back the death penalty, then bring her back, put her on trial and jail execute her.

Fixed that for you.

You bloody softy.

Bring her back, then make her share a flat for six months………….

With Dominic Cummings.

She's married to a Dutch Dude and is a Bangladash citizen, so she's not stateless.

She's bugger all to do with the UK now, and she's not a UK national - so she doesn't have any legal right to be in the UK. She's a traitor to UK and that's all.

Make it to the UK and she's a shoe on to be a Labour MP

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Make it to the UK and she's a shoe on to be a Labour MP
couple of points
her husband Yago married her when she was 15, is that a legal marriage ?
is there proof of marriage ?
have the Dutch allowed him to return ?
was he born in Holland or given citizenship
do the Dutch want him back ?

Latest Threads