Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shamima Begum allowed back to the UK

Wija

LE
Apparently Liberty have got the Court of Appeal to accept she should be allowed to put her case forward for being a terrorist.

Lovely

Apparently Liberty have got the Court of Appeal to accept she should be allowed to put her case forward for being a terrorist.

Lovely

As said on another thread "ARRSERs said this would happen..."
The ARRSE collective is indeed wise.

The wheels are in motion. I hope she comes back, is sent for trial, case proven for being a supporter of ISIS and given the appropriate sentence. Thirty years should do it.
I know, I’m deluded! :grin:

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Someone will probably erect a statue of her! :(

My thoughts is she is now guaranteed return to the UK, no prison sentence and will be virtually untouchable. Sad state of affairs and looks like we have to treat our enemies better than our own citizens.

The wheels are in motion. I hope she comes back, is sent for trial, case proven imof being a supporter of ISIS and she is given the appropriate sentence. Thirty years should do it.
I know, I’m deluded! :grin:

Inevitable that she will now face trial if she chooses to comes back; she will be arrested and remanded in custody upon arrival.

Another cause for the likes of Magic Grandpa to champion no doubt

Would be sweetly ironic if she got slotted in prison here.
I personally don’t want her slotted. I want her to face proper justice and to be punished accordingly. For those bleating heart Liberals, have they forgotten the treatment of the Yazidis and the like at the hands of scum like Begum?

I personally don’t want her slotted. I want her to face proper justice and to be punished accordingly. For those bleating heart Liberals, have they forgotten the treatment of the Yazidis and the like at the hands of scum like Begum?
She'll be out after a year living in Stylal (geddit) Then a lifetime living of the government tit.

Dr Death

War Hero
It all started off so well.

postcard-1.jpg
postcard-2.jpg

Latest Threads