Shameless plug

ugly

LE
Ok folks, for those of you interested in something a little odd or unusual as well as the bog standard I have updated the web page with the latest rifles for sale. I also have had a rummage and found a handful of .22 rimfires I hadnt listed for a while. everything is open to offer, doesnt mean we will accept it though!
Rifles for sale - tcswoodlands

Just to add that the photography is of a very good standard

ugly

LE
Just to add that the photography is of a very good standard
Thanks considering my last techy photo shoot was with a Nikon FE2 a 2000 mil lens and 2 times 2 converters sandbagged in a golf tower!
I just use the flashy Nikon I bought my oldest a few years ago!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Ok folks, for those of you interested in something a little odd or unusual as well as the bog standard I have updated the web page with the latest rifles for sale. I also have had a rummage and found a handful of .22 rimfires I hadnt listed for a while. everything is open to offer, doesnt mean we will accept it though!
Rifles for sale - tcswoodlands
Ugly , many people on here think I have an ideal lifestyle but I think you have a parallel I used to do a lot of what you do in Germany and Scotland and I miss it. How about we swap a week or so, you come here for some
moist weather and moist girls and I go to yours for some real huntin and sausage eatin?

Matt xxx

ugly

LE
Ugly , many people on here think I have an ideal lifestyle but I think you have a parallel I used to do a lot of what you do in Germany and Scotland and I miss it. How about we swap a week or so, you come here for some
moist weather and moist girls and I go to yours for some real huntin and sausage eatin?

Matt xxx
Thanks for the offer, you get the swamp donkey and kids too, I win!

Thanks considering my last techy photo shoot was with a Nikon FE2 a 2000 mil lens and 2 times 2 converters sandbagged in a golf tower!
I just use the flashy Nikon I bought my oldest a few years ago!

On picking a Nikkor 2000mm up for the first time and moaning about the weight
"Don't f**k it up. Don't damage it. And if you do damage it, go and kill yourself"

ugly

LE
Anyone know of the rules regarding posting an air pistol to Sweden as a private sale?

ugly

LE
The Rigby is a lovely rifle and shoots very well with most bullet weights. Its all about shot placement and with a nice scope it was a joy to shoot. Still everything has a value!

ugly

LE
that BSA 13 is to die for,, is it very old?
I will look up the serial number tomorrow, about to do dinner!

ugly

LE
On checking my "What is my BSA" guide, it doesnt have a serial prefix which means it shouldnt be a 13 so it is a model 8 which is before 1932. I did shoot a 96 quite regularly with it using CCI green tag.
I will have to ammend the advert.