Shameless Commercial Notice

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Glad_its_all_over, Sep 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've recently changed roles and have abandoned the heady delights of being Head of IT for my company and am now a greedy and heartless infosec consultant, still with the same firm, which has a stonking reputation and is neither a Big 5 nor a fly-by-night outfit.

I'd be very keen to make contact with anyone ex-Corps involved in corporate security, particularly in the City - and buy them an expensive lunch.

PM me if you would be interested in becoming an entry in Glad's Little List.
  2. Hah! Consultant scum. You buy me fatboy lunch, I abuse you endlessly, you laugh at my pitiful jokes, eh? I'm up for it.
  3. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Sounds great.

Can I choose which city ?
  4. 'Course you can, as long as it's London. Or Vienna next month.
  5. No probs. You drink many shorts, sign PO, me love you long time.
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Bugger ! Another born again Henry Ford.
  7. You ring my bell, Glad. I see you Harare Intnl; I wear poppy, you wear French Tickler, yes?

(PS; Poppy, you available? Big Consultancy Fee.)
  8. where exactly are you planning to wear me?
  9. Good grief, that was quick!...

Big, big fee. Rich Consultant pays.
  10. Lapel, dear. Lapel. Can you take a pin through your stalk?
  11. I am available - probably. Anything for a free lunch - I mean anything to help the Int Corps out...............

which restaurant have you in mind?
  12. I used to work with someone whos catchphrase was "there's the quick and there's the disappointed"
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Poppy, have you seen OldAdam's signature just here?
    Be aware that TANSTAAFL.
  14. My friend Happyness at the Meikles has already sorted out the Merc transfers and a double room. Wear a green hat.