Shallow minded people

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Apocolypse, Dec 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Help,

I have just joined ARRSE and can not believe the amount of ignorant people that believe the RMP sit and I quote "in the rear with the Gear". lets start getting the echelons the right way round and stop being bitter and twisted, unless of course you have been in the quog and have a chip!!! :evil:
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

OOOOhhh Bring em on

I love these mysteries - which well established Arrser is this? Come on Good/Bad COs give us a clue - there is no way this is for real :lol:
  3. Sounds like a fight to fcuking REMF!
  4. So the AGC(Pro) is a Teeth arm now? I thought thats what 'support' meant. Know your place lofty.
  5. Sadly mate, you have just lowered yourself into a pit of lions, drapped in best beef, shouting 'here kitty, kitty'............
  6. Qite clearly got the cat amongst the pigeons but how would you get there if we did not show you?
  7. 'Show us'?? How? Standing there with your lollipops?

Most would still use a map or GPS you cretin.

(Smell of fishing boat with nets out perchance?) :wink:
  8. by the way Flasheart it's AGC(PRO) :lol:
  9. Oh and would put in detours and work out the weight fos MSR's (write back for meaning) Cretin.
  10. Yeah, yeah got my own mistake!
  11. I'll think you'll find that the Provost branch consists of three capbadges,

I don't ever recall seeing AGC(PRO) on someones signature block?
  12. 1. I couldn't care less if it was AGC(PRICK)
    2. I couldn't care less as I would refer to ACOs etc (write back for meaning spunknuts).
  13. Fcuk off boring cnut!
  14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Careful Flashy - the girl is almost right. RMP have always (or at least certainly in my days) been classed as teeth arm. (for very good reason)
    Now back to the drill -

Barrriierrrr Hup