Shallow minded people

Help,

I have just joined ARRSE and can not believe the amount of ignorant people that believe the RMP sit and I quote "in the rear with the Gear". lets start getting the echelons the right way round and stop being bitter and twisted, unless of course you have been in the quog and have a chip!!! :evil:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Apocolypse said:
Help,

I have just joined ARRSE and can not believe the amount of ignorant people that believe the RMP sit and I quote "in the rear with the Gear". lets start getting the echelons the right way round and stop being bitter and twisted, unless of course you have been in the quog and have a chip!!! :evil:

OOOOhhh Bring em on

I love these mysteries - which well established Arrser is this? Come on Good/Bad COs give us a clue - there is no way this is for real :lol:

Apocolypse said:
Help,

Sounds like a fight to me.....you fcuking REMF!

Apocolypse said:
Help,

Sadly mate, you have just lowered yourself into a pit of lions, drapped in best beef, shouting 'here kitty, kitty'............

Qite clearly got the cat amongst the pigeons but how would you get there if we did not show you?

Apocolypse said:
Qite clearly got the cat amongst the pigeons but how would you get there if we did not show you?
'Show us'?? How? Standing there with your lollipops?

Most would still use a map or GPS you cretin.

(Smell of fishing boat with nets out perchance?) :wink:

Oh and would put in detours and work out the weight fos MSR's (write back for meaning) Cretin.

Apocolypse said:
by the way Flasheart it's AGC(PRO) :lol:
I'll think you'll find that the Provost branch consists of three capbadges,

AGC(RMP) AGC(MPS) AGC(MPGS)

I don't ever recall seeing AGC(PRO) on someones signature block?

Apocolypse said:
by the way Flasheart it's AGC(PRO)

Oh and would put in detours and work out the weight fos MSR's (write back for meaning) Cretin.
1. I couldn't care less if it was AGC(PRICK)
2. I couldn't care less as I would refer to ACOs etc (write back for meaning spunknuts).

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Careful Flashy - the girl is almost right. RMP have always (or at least certainly in my days) been classed as teeth arm. (for very good reason)
Now back to the drill -

Barrriierrrr Hup

Apocolypse said:
It has been known for me to be thick occasionally 8O 8O (OK I will rise to the bait)
But I thought route classification was the job of Div, Bde, BG RECCE, and specifically RE RECCE for Bridges, culverts, road surfaces etc: !: :!:
I thought the AGC(PRO) then marked and marshalled selected routes :D

CAARPS said:
Apocolypse said:
It has been known for me to be thick occasionally 8O 8O (OK I will rise to the bait)
But I thought route classification was the job of Div, Bde, BG RECCE, and specifically RE RECCE for Bridges, culverts, road surfaces etc: !: :!:
I thought the AGC(PRO) then marked and marshalled selected routes :D
And to give the lads speeding tickets, cos they serve no other purpose in theatre. Cnuts!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Harbour areas?

Who looks after them - some may say that is the role of recce etc but if recce are looking for parking space what the the enemy doing? Looking after (including choosing in many cases) is a role of RMP. Give them a break - it is the only thing they can catch.

In my younger days ('60s n early 70's) RMP at Brigade N Div level marshalled troops in forward areas - therefore were classed as 'teeth' arm.

This is as taught to a rather sceptical young infantry soldier (not occifer) and seen in action on huge schemes across our part of Germany.

Latest Threads