Shakin' Merkel

I doubt this is Parkinson's because we've never seen her with the usual symptoms of a hand tremor. It's definitely not dehydration. I suspect she's been diagnosed with some neural condition on top of other underlying health issues hence the announcement to retire.

She's a bigger unit than Hillary so I hope they have some sturdy blokes about if they need to quickly lob her into the Volkswagen.

I doubt this is Parkinson's because we've never seen her with the usual symptoms of a hand tremor. It's definitely not dehydration. I suspect she's been diagnosed with some neural condition on top of other underlying health issues hence the announcement to retire.

She's a bigger unit than Hillary so I hope they have some sturdy blokes about if they need to quickly lob her into the Volkswagen.
Is she going to retire?
I thought she was in line to succeed Juncker as President of the EU Council.

Is she going to retire?
I thought she was in line to succeed Juncker as President of the EU Council.
She had no plans to retire and iirc recently decided that her successor was not up to the job. She was being mooted for a place at the top in the EU. Junker's job was to be an unelected handover to Martin (The Beast) Selmayr.

Last edited:
Thread on a German woman? Check
Friday night? Check

Enjoy

Second time that it's happened in public while the German national anthem is being play... curious... is it some involuntary reaction to the sound when the national anthem of her youth was more of a DDR type of Deutschland uber alles? Holding back a goosestep maybe?

Well I think she looks quite groovy.
In fact now if I went to an event she was attending, I’d be disappointed if she wasn’t shaking like ein scheißhund.

To avoid the breakdance routine whenever Deutschland uber Alles is pumped out by the nearest oompah band Mutti has now taken to sitting down, a bit like the queen really and in a sympathetic gesture today's visitting dignitary the Danish PM was compelled to sit alongside her rather than stand. Anyone would think it was a concert... Get up and shake your stuff girl! Just as well Trump ain't in town. Sitting for your national anthem is like the NFL players 'taking a knee'
Angela Merkel opts to sit during ceremony after third bout of shaking
EDIT: That youtube doesn't seem to work on this site

Last edited:
My medical knowledge could be summarised on the back of a stamp, but I think the fact that she's not shaking all the time means its unlikely to be Parkinsons or anything similar. As isolated events I think the dehydration story is probably correct. People in her position are frequently required to be on parade for a considerable time, and she's usually dressed in a jacket etc. She's almost 65, probably sweats a lot in hot weather and has no chance to rehydrate and restore electrolytes. If she does so before parading she risks losing control of her bladder in public, which is definitely not a good look.

Second time that it's happened in public while the German national anthem is being play... curious... is it some involuntary reaction to the sound when the national anthem of her youth was more of a DDR type of Deutschland uber alles? Holding back a goosestep maybe?
Must not salute...Mein gott, must not salute...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0