Shakin' Merkel

Any of you amateur medics care to take a stab at what might be making Angela Merkel shake like she's do the watusi?

DTs, Cold Turkey or Parkinson's?

I seem to remember one of her predecessors, who also dreamt of a unified Europe got the shakes towards the end of his 'tenure' as a European supremo.

ETA - Here's a better angle . -

Last edited:
"Any of you amateur medics care to take a stab at what might be making Angela Merkel shake like she's do the watusi? "

The fact that it's being broadcast by a Russian government sponsored TV network?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I'll take your word for that. Did she give you a Yellow handbag before you left?
Not even in her prime. The other two however...

1560902847767.png

It is easier to see from a different angle. The poor woman:

She is desperately trying to control it and the bloke is obviously aware and trying to politely look the other way.

The Head of the Bavarian GP's Association has expressed the opionion that she was suffering from dehydration and loss of electrolytes. Apparently she has suffered this kind of event previously, she was soon after observed to be perfectly fine and threw back 3 glasses of water in double quicktime at the press reception.

The Doc also said that such a short lived event and the ferocity of the shaking was not indicative of any long term problem such as alzheimers, etc.

Heftiger Zitter-Anfall: Arzt sagt, warum wir uns keine Sorgen um Merkel machen müssen

I'd go for all three. I'm not picky. Or at least NOT that picky.
I'm with you, couple of beer's, lights out, where's the problem?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0
OKCHU Blue Jokes 0