Shagging dog's

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A Worker, Mar 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doggie style? *snigger*

2. Dog should have known that a one-nite stand might lead to getting an STD :)

3. I'd love to read the court transcript for that..........

Judge " Having intercourse with a bull terrier? How low can you stoop man?"

Defendant " Jack Russells m'lud"

4. Not the thread I was expecting.

5. You were hoping for pics? Try some dutch websites, they are into this too (I am told), so are the brazilians, they take ponies and donkies too.

6. Yet another shaggy dog story. Put it under humour

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, me too. I thought this was an ABBA tribute thread. I am gutted and you are all fucking dead to me. Dead.

8. how fucking dirty do you have to be to give a dog a case of the clap

9. Whatever you do don't shag a pointer...fucking grass!

10. Fucking class,but it is Dewsbury. :)

11. I was employed on a short contract out in the coal fields last year.

Nothing much of interest happens out that way apart from vast amounts of coal being extracted by enormous machines. It is all very boring. As you would expect, the usual crimes committed by bored drunk people are perpetrated. Lots, and I mean lots, of assault, resisting arrest and using obscene language – Ham, cheese and tomato. The local paper has so very little to report that if you are unlucky enough to get pinched, the whole thing will be reported in that week’s edition. There is a degree of ‘name and shame’ involved that would never fly in a major city but obviously has some sort of social control purpose in the bush.

Anyway, I picked up a copy of the local rag and the front page story was concerned with a black Labrador. Some bloke had presented to the town vet with his Labrador who had a sex toy hanging out the back of it. Before the vet reported this outrage to the coppers, he asked the owner how the dog came to be in that condition. The bloke replied, “I don’t know what went wrong that time, but I do it because the dog seemed to like it.” Which I suppose is fair enough.

What was weird was that there was a picture of the black lab that took up a third of the front page, but the picture had been ‘pixilated’ . The dogs face had been given the black nasty treatment.

WTF? Who is being protected here? Is it the owner who was caught chock a block up the pup, or was it done to protect the dogs reputation?

Blackwater, it’s a funny place

12. Shagging a Staff - Fucking must have had a good grip of the sharp end before he slipped it a crippler.

I have a Cocker and she is none too impressed when I pick the clinkers from round her arse, never mind getting more intimatly involved.