• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Shagging at Pirbright?

Just wondering if there was/is a lot of shagging going on at pirbright, either between recruits or between instructer and recruit. Obviously if you cant post it then PM me please :)

cheers lads

TartanTrooper said:
Just wondering if there was/is a lot of shagging going on at pirbright, either between recruits or between instructer and recruit. Obviously if you cant post it then PM me please :)

cheers lads
Are you taking the piss 8O

TartanTrooper said:

cheers lads
For you, maybe. You'll get a seven foot tall, ex Rugby professional Cpl smashing your arse cheeks every night. If you're really lucky.

young_lofty said:
You really need to have a word with yourself if that is one of the key questions playing on your mind about an ATR before you get there.
Im not going there im going to winchester, but i have read a few posts about people shagging while they have been in training ,such as dollys fack slat thread, and wondered if it happened a lot or if its just bullshit or only happened "back in the day" and been stopped now?

TartanTrooper said:
young_lofty said:
You really need to have a word with yourself if that is one of the key questions playing on your mind about an ATR before you get there.
Im not going there im going to winchester, but i have read a few posts about people shagging while they have been in training ,such as dollys fack slat thread, and wondered if it happened a lot or if its just bullshit or only happened "back in the day" and been stopped now?
I could shag you good and 'ard if you'd like my little crumpet :wink:

Top news lad. There will always be shagging at ATR's... you will be told to get a shagging move on, you shagging ugly little mothershagger.

TartanTrooper said:
young_lofty said:
You're the one who's missus is going to Pirbright, aren't you? Yes, there's loads of shagging going on. :twisted:

Grey_Mafia65 said:
TartanTrooper said:
young_lofty said:
You're the one who's missus is going to Pirbright, aren't you? Yes, there's loads of shagging going on. :twisted:
yes that was me but thats not why im asking, i took everyones advice and im banging someone else :)

TartanTrooper said:
Grey_Mafia65 said:
TartanTrooper said:
young_lofty said:
yes that was me but thats not why im asking, i took everyones advice and im banging someone else :)
and in a few weeks she'll be banging someone else...

TartanTrooper said:
Grey_Mafia65 said:
TartanTrooper said:
young_lofty said:

You're a virgin aren't you!

sfub said:
TartanTrooper said:
Grey_Mafia65 said:
TartanTrooper said:
young_lofty said:
and in a few weeks she'll be banging someone else...
doesnt bother me i got there first ;)

Latest Threads