Shagging Al Fresco

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Apr 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My current ride, Mrs (common-law) cernunnos No 5 Mk1, rather likes having it off out of doors, especially if she thinks we are being watched. I for my part am only too pleased to assist. I am, like all old squaddies, by nature a shy and retiring soul. It would however be ungallant of me to refuse the woman who pays my mortgage, this simple pleasure.

We've tried most angles, shop doorways, pub pool tables, hayfields, river banks, motorway bridge parapets (Yes West Midlands Policemen it was I. The ba'stard was such a bad driver he would have crashed anyway), the back seats of taxis, the Great Orme cable car in Llandudno etc...

The weather is warming up nicely now and I need ideas and suggested locations!

P.S If anyone knows of a suitable Glass lift (elevator if your septic) in North Germany I would be very gratefull.
  2. Who is this Al Fresco anyway?
  3. It Latin for some "Tally" iron, who likes it up his rikker in the garden!
  4. i thought that the firefighters had sorted out their little dispute?

Not again, I cant bear it.
  5. [​IMG]
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

There is a glass lift in Berlin's main train station. You will have to be quick though because it's only 3 floors high (However that shouldn't be to much of a problem, so I hear)
  7. You could always set the webcam up and broadcast on messenger.

It would save you the bother of going out, and could potentially give a bigger audience.

Edited for spelling
  8. Alternatively you can come to my room and nail your missus up the hoop there and ill gladly stream it on the internet (the whole world will be watching) and make a fortune on my premium rate webcam.... You will have to pay a small insurance fee incase she anally prolaspes on my bed, but plastic sheeting will be supplied. From my days of naked twister and chipfat !!!!!!!
  9. Its a strict Catholic up bringing thing and after all, why not!
  10. You weren't at the wheel of a Honda Civic, on the M6, in August last year were you?
  11. What about getting the bisexual pierced punk girl who rents your flat to watch? She might even join in!

(If her bum's recovered from last time..... :donut: )

Or am I thinking of someone else?
  12. Make your mind up!
  13. Good thinking that man! A threesome on the bonnet of some poor bastards BMW in the ALDI car park would do the trick!
  14. A few miles south of Munster there is a man made massive lake/beach combo (called Silbersee) which is a popular spot when the sun shines. What makes a more interesting twist is the German naturalists who hang about up in the top corner. If you do it within 50 paces of those blokes you could get them all exited and then they be slung out for scaring the kids. Result.
  15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I only had one hand on the wheel, the other was on the joy stick.