Shagged a Thai Prozzie

Well i went to Thailand but the guy I was supposed to meet never showed (or I got the wrong bar). However, I had sex with a prostitute for the first time in my life. Honestly, Thailand is great. It's dead cheap. I did a bit of Thai Boxing and met some backpakers who I went drinking with at night. I also bought a well fit Thai Prozzie on my first night who went round with me all holiday.

When I first got the prozzie, I was a bit nervous cos I felt like I was under pressure. When she took my poants down she went "ooooh you long!" which was a bit of a dig because I know it isn't true. I struggled to get a boner after this and was scared of her experience. But i tell you what this bird knew her stuff, she made me feel right at ease and did wonders with her tongue. After I got used to the idea of paying a starving, desperate woman a pittance for sex It was fantastic. We shagged all night long. I kept her all holiday and we shagged all the time. When we weren't shagging she tidied my apartment up (how f'ucking great is that) and I took her out with the backpakers when we went drinking. It was awesome and I think I love her. i can't stop thinking about her.

Thai women are so much better than English women.

Did 'she' have anything that most women don't have?

like a willy?

Strange, when I was out there back packers didn't, as a general rule, like the idea of prostitutes or throwing money around.

Chimpy.. said:
Well i went to Thailand but the guy I was supposed to meet never showed (or I got the wrong bar). However, I had sex with a prostitute for the first time in my life. Honestly, Thailand is great. It's dead cheap. I did a bit of Thai Boxing and met some backpakers who I went drinking with at night. I also bought a well fit Thai Prozzie on my first night who went round with me all holiday.

When I first got the prozzie, I was a bit nervous cos I felt like I was under pressure. When she took my poants down she went "ooooh you long!" which was a bit of a dig because I know it isn't true. I struggled to get a boner after this and was scared of her experience. But i tell you what this bird knew her stuff, she made me feel right at ease and did wonders with her tongue. After I got used to the idea of paying a starving, desperate woman a pittance for sex It was fantastic. We shagged all night long. I kept her all holiday and we shagged all the time. When we weren't shagging she tidied my apartment up (how f'ucking great is that) and I took her out with the backpakers when we went drinking. It was awesome and I think I love her. i can't stop thinking about her.

I'll be honest, can see why people said it got a bit dull when you went. you do liven things up a bit.

Welcome back Chimpy. This is one of your good ones. Let's hope you stick to a higher quality of wahs

You obviously speak from great experience . First time with a prostitute or first time with a woman. Or a load of Bollox.

Latest Threads