Shagged a Thai Prozzie

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chimpy.., May 29, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well i went to Thailand but the guy I was supposed to meet never showed (or I got the wrong bar). However, I had sex with a prostitute for the first time in my life. Honestly, Thailand is great. It's dead cheap. I did a bit of Thai Boxing and met some backpakers who I went drinking with at night. I also bought a well fit Thai Prozzie on my first night who went round with me all holiday.

When I first got the prozzie, I was a bit nervous cos I felt like I was under pressure. When she took my poants down she went "ooooh you long!" which was a bit of a dig because I know it isn't true. I struggled to get a boner after this and was scared of her experience. But i tell you what this bird knew her stuff, she made me feel right at ease and did wonders with her tongue. After I got used to the idea of paying a starving, desperate woman a pittance for sex It was fantastic. We shagged all night long. I kept her all holiday and we shagged all the time. When we weren't shagging she tidied my apartment up (how f'ucking great is that) and I took her out with the backpakers when we went drinking. It was awesome and I think I love her. i can't stop thinking about her.

Thai women are so much better than English women.
  2. Did 'she' have anything that most women don't have?

like a willy?
  3. wah! got to be
  4. Strange, when I was out there back packers didn't, as a general rule, like the idea of prostitutes or throwing money around.
  5. Have a look at his name it may give you a clue.
  6. I'll be honest, can see why people said it got a bit dull when you went. you do liven things up a bit.
  7. Welcome back Chimpy. This is one of your good ones. Let's hope you stick to a higher quality of wahs
  8. Thai women are so much better than English women.

You obviously speak from great experience . First time with a prostitute or first time with a woman. Or a load of Bollox.
  9. Whats a wah ? a type of prostitute.

10. Class!!
  11. Chimpy your at it again! Is this where you met you dad with the wierd SAS type? Also I think you will find that his name was tink tonk, and he can give you the man love that you so crave!
  13. Be warned:[​IMG]
  14. Now these back packers - what were they packing? - backs?
  15. The Massage Palours are excellant value....."you like special" ooh you cum lot your Chimpy.a man of equal thinking