Shag, Marry or Kill?

#1
Last day at work before Christmas, hurrah!!!

So as I'm sat as the only IT representative, I am thoroughly bored, even though tape 24 seems to have sprouted wings and flown away. Don't worry kids, I take data backups seriously, so I bunged a blank tape in... Which utter boredom got me thinking, if you had to choose 3 famous and fit people for the above Shag, Marry, Kill. Who would you choose?

I'd go for Johnny Depp, Donald Trump and Gordon Brown. In that order. I'd shag the Depp, no question, but I'd marry Big Don, as I'd never be short of shoes and I'd convince him to turn his gold course into a nature reserve.. The last one needs no explanation :)

Who would you choose? And why?

Copied from blogs (original entry) - post comments here.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
You, you, and then you. Hope this helps.

Oh, reasons? Well, if that's your avatar, you've got a nice arrse, and I'd like to bang your back-doors in, secondly, you, well, why not - you might have some dosh, and thirdly, well, we all get bored sometimes, and divorce can be so messy! :D
 
#3
Biped said:
You, you, and then you. Hope this helps.

Oh, reasons? Well, if that's your avatar, you've got a nice arrse, and I'd like to bang your back-doors in, secondly, you, well, why not - you might have some dosh, and thirdly, well, we all get bored sometimes, and divorce can be so messy! :D
What you dont realise is that the item being bent over is a photocopier and a copy of the result is winging its way to all arrse members for christmas :)
 
#4
indigo said:
Biped said:
You, you, and then you. Hope this helps.

Oh, reasons? Well, if that's your avatar, you've got a nice arrse, and I'd like to bang your back-doors in, secondly, you, well, why not - you might have some dosh, and thirdly, well, we all get bored sometimes, and divorce can be so messy! :D
What you dont realise is that the item being bent over is a photocopier and a copy of the result is winging its way to all arrse members for christmas :)
After seeing the photos in the gallery, that may not be such a bad thing.
 
#5
Working to-day just been told that I can dismount early (clock off) this a difficult one to answer

Shag: anything in skirt over the legal age

Marry: no chance too old

Kill: too many people to mention ah just a thought: those that drop litter, needles, talk on mobile phones while driving sorry to digress....
 
#6
Shag the goth chick of NCIS

Marry Any one of the Spice girls all rich and still shagable

Kill Anyone who has had anything to do with making Big Brother
 
#7
Moved to the NAAFI Bar.

Not what I would call a blog at all, I am afraid, especially with the way the thread seems to be turning out. :)
 
#8
Mr_Creosote said:
Moved to the NAAFI Bar.

Not what I would call a blog at all, I am afraid, especially with the way the thread seems to be turning out. :)
but you haven't answered the questions mr c darling ............ :D
 
#11
A: any female with a pulse.
B: any female with a pulse who said yes
C: any female with a pulse that said no, never took rejection well.
 
#13
Jambo - What 'bout a LadyBoy? :lol:

Now come on, Mr C, it is a blog, part of my daily musings..... :? I can't help it if I'm a civvie doing IT. If I wiffle on about that, everyone will be comatose.

So come on, esp. Mr C. No excuses, - shag, marry, shoot??? Even more interesting if they're men!

I have to disagree with you on ALL the Spice Girls, although they have just made £2 million each from the "tour" and advertising....

RP
Shagged, married, but not yet shot.
 
#15
Lovely arrse Redpants, pics nae bad either, look good with webbing on I bet
 
#16
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Can you post a picture without trousers on and preferably with a bag of obergines hanging out of your dung trumpet.
She doesn't need to use aubergines, her piles work just as well.
 
#17
redpants, god made them men so men they shall stay.
 
#18
You lot are hopeless! So I'm setting an "exam" question.

Consider the following incredibly annoying and micro talented media luvvies:
1. Britney Spears
2. Paris Hilton
3. Kerry Katona

Shag, marry kill - discuss.

Bonus points for suggesting even more irritating alternatives.
 
#19
redpants said:
You lot are hopeless! So I'm setting an "exam" question.

Consider the following incredibly annoying and micro talented media luvvies:
1. Britney Spears
2. Paris Hilton
3. Kerry Katona

Shag, marry kill - discuss.

Bonus points for suggesting even more irritating alternatives.
Britney shag
Kerry marry (she knows how to go to iceland)
Paris kill
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top