Shaft them......because theyd shaft you??

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by dirty_dog, Jun 16, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A mate of mine's CO has recently been put under investigation for alledged sexual assault. I don't know the in's and out's of the case but my mate says it was nothing more than high jinxs, and the female involved isn't arsed, so the CO should be protected at all cost because he's a top bloke.

However, some are on the witch hunt, mainly RHQ, because he's the CO, and I suppose they feel that if the shoe was on the other foot he'd hang them out to dry. Maybe.

Should we take every opportunity to hang our superiors out to dry?? Me personally, I'd look after him, even though I've had my run ins with a few self rightous nob heads called sir.

2. The career (barrack) soldiers will try to hang him, done thing in H.M Forces to get rank.

3. id suggest he acts before its brought to the point of a disciplinary action.

take a hammer to the bitches head,unload his nuts on her corpse, then hide the body in the local woods for a dog walker to find!!

remember,no bitch no case! :D

you`d think she`d be well up for some sexual harrasment,aren`t they all :twisted:

4. It depends on a variety of factors:

Is the woman really not fussed or is she trying to shy away from muddying the waters for fear of retribution/damaging her career etc?

Is this the first such incident to have appeared in the CO's history?

Does said incident cross the line of what the army considers acceptable fraternisation between ranks and colleagues?

Should a CO, a man in a position of influence and respect, put himself in a position where he could be compromised like this in the first place?

That's more a question of politics. It may seem unfair, but it's complicated at the top.

5. Sad but true...

6. If the bird isn't arrsed then why is there a case to answer? Who complained? Who was harrassed?

If the CO is a Top Bloke why does his RHQ seem determined to hang him up by his balls?

There seems to be more to this than you're letting on mate........