Sh1te film + Hot chick = Great film NSFW

I sat down last week to watch the film "Evolution".

It wasn't until later this week that i realised that this movie was in fact, utter cr@p. The only thing that made it bearable was the delightful Julianne Moore, I admit I am afflicted with an unnatural attraction to gwahs.
She was the only thing that made it possible to sit through this film.

Then I thought of other films that I have watched only because of the fine tottyosity content.

Boogie Nights - Absolute t0ss, but has fine performance from both the aforementioned Ms Moore and the lovely Heather Graham (who features heavily in the cr@p film/hot chick mix)

Julianne Moore

Heather Graham

Starship Troopers - Mindless drivel but does have the lovely Dina Meyer.

Ultra Violet - Not a very good film, but has lots of Milla Jojovic

Does anyone else have any movies they only really watch because of the hot chicks involved

Domino- only bearable because Keira Knightly gets nekked to reveal a physique remarkably similar to that of a 12yr old boy. Yum.

Had a look through my own DVD collection and have these gems to offer.

The Constant Gardener - Very serious and deep film but has the upside of an extrememly fit Rachel Weisz

Not from film but fcuk me she's she's gorgeous

Titanic - You might want to put a round through Leonardos head and cheer when he drowns but who can forget when Kates kit comes off

Quills - Another dull film but livens up a bit when old Jaoquin Pheonix gets turned on by Kate Winslets naked corpse. Sick fcuker

I thank you sir, is this film easily obtainable for research purposes?

easily = cheaply

mac_uk said:

The Constant Gardener - Very serious and deep film but has the upside of an extrememly fit Rachel Weisz

Titanic - You might want to put a round through Leonardos head and cheer when he drowns but who can forget when Kates kit comes off

Quills - Another dull film but livens up a bit when old Jaoquin Pheonix gets turned on by Kate Winslets naked corpse. Sick fcuker
Pray tell me, what is wrong with necrophilia?

"Eight Legged Freaks". Another shoite film but a wrist slapping performance by the lovely Kari Wuhrer.

jack-daniels said:
It's dead boring JD, that's what!!

Coyote Ugly - Still have no idea what the film was really about. Oh well, it has fit birds.

Now the car washing scene with Liv Tyler from One Night at McCools is worthy of mention!

BTW, how the fcuk did Steve Tyler produce her?

To balance the equation so skewed in her favour Mrs Tyler must have been stunningly gorgeous!!

SlimeyToad said:
Now the car washing scene with Liv Tyler from One Night at McCools is worthy of mention!

BTW, how the fcuk did Steve Tyler produce her?

To balance the equation so skewed in her favour Mrs Tyler must have been stunningly gorgeous!!
Indeed she is. Bebe Buell, former playboy model

Young Bebe

jack-daniels said:
mac_uk said:

Nothing, as long as you don't include Bestiality - then you're just flogging a dead horse.

I'll get me coat... :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0
SuperTrooper The NAAFI Bar 11
chunky Army Pay, Claims & JPA 122