Sh1t curry

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by merchantman, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dirty bitch, hope he chinned her.
  2. witch..
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I thought she was going to dump on his chest, not bad nick for her age!
  4. My wifes been making sh*t scran for years but I don't take her to court for it. I'm too lazy to do it myself.
  5. Mad cow
    the marriage has gone seriously off the rails

I should Co CO!
  6. What would be the recommended wine for a sheiser curry?
  7. hmm but it took the foul wench owning up once he'd shoved a load in his gob which makes me think her normal cooking must be pretty sh!te.

I wonder how far he'd have gone if she'd remained quiet :?

I don't see anything in the story about ramming it down her throat which would have been my choice of action :eye:
  8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

You would have thought he would have guessed when the curry tasted a bit nutty.
  9. i don't see what he's whining about!! if there was enough spice in it, it would have exited quickly enough in some sort of watery form, he could then have made her a nice cup of coffee from it :D
  10. That really was a sh1t curry.
  11. Steady on chaps. She looks rather dishy. I wouldn't mind covering her bits and bobs in a redhot madras then licking it all off.
  12. Judge: " I am prepared to admonish you."

That says it all - admonish - who the fcuk says that word anymore, might as well pull her up a comfy chair too.
  13. I think some of the curry houses near me must be cooking from the same recipe................... had some interesting dashes to the bog after visiting.