• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sh*te Pub Trivia

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year (except on Seinfeld).

Elephants can't jump. Every other mammal can.

kaptain_kaos said:

When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year (except on Seinfeld).

They fecking do when they see a mouse. I know it to be true I have seen it on TV

kaptain_kaos said:

Is Stephen Hawking not a mammal then?

Yep it was proved on telly (by Adam Hart-Davis standing under a canal bridge with a mic, I think) that duck quacks do, in fact, echo.

The word "Trivia" derives from the Roman habit of placing sources of (probably useless) information at places where three roads (tri-via) met.

Latest Threads