Sgts board

Anyone heard any rumours of who has come off the Cpl to Sgt's board?

Lardofthecorps said:
Take it there is no one with any inside int on this board???
The results are not usually released until first thing on Friday morning.

But the Comcen will have a file copy!!! (assuming the signal has been sent) Any Comcen people out there?

Anyone wanting to spill the beans?

I know of one poster on here who has picked up. ........... More tomorrow.

hey guys is there any chance that you could send me a list of the guys who have had it i would be grateful as i am on leave for the next 2 weeks and don't expect it to be on armynet for about a month

Well done to the guys who got picked up. I know quite a few of the geek fraternity who got selected if anyone wants to PM me, although I haven't seen the full list. One of my lads has his posting already. If you're not fast, you're last!

Big_Kahoona said:
hey guys is there any chance that you could send me a list of the guys who have had it i would be grateful as i am on leave for the next 2 weeks and don't expect it to be on armynet for about a month
I'm in the same boat, any chance of a list of the techs please.

For bully and all other techs out there i have just spoken to glasgow and they have told me that the tech results are not out until next wednesday so it looks like we are going to have to wait till then to find out

Cheers Big_K. And to think i had a celebration/drown my sorrows planned tonight, Ah well i'll just get drunk for all the other trades that have come off instead.

Then get p!ssed again wednesday. Woo hoo

just seen the results 20 AS ops came off! i wasnt incuded- never mind theres always next year!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Old_Gregg Int Corps 2
R Reports & Promotion 36
conco AGC, RAPTC and SASC 20