• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sgts board

But the Comcen will have a file copy!!! (assuming the signal has been sent) Any Comcen people out there?

Anyone wanting to spill the beans?

hey guys is there any chance that you could send me a list of the guys who have had it i would be grateful as i am on leave for the next 2 weeks and don't expect it to be on armynet for about a month

Well done to the guys who got picked up. I know quite a few of the geek fraternity who got selected if anyone wants to PM me, although I haven't seen the full list. One of my lads has his posting already. If you're not fast, you're last!

Big_Kahoona said:
hey guys is there any chance that you could send me a list of the guys who have had it i would be grateful as i am on leave for the next 2 weeks and don't expect it to be on armynet for about a month
I'm in the same boat, any chance of a list of the techs please.

For bully and all other techs out there i have just spoken to glasgow and they have told me that the tech results are not out until next wednesday so it looks like we are going to have to wait till then to find out

Cheers Big_K. And to think i had a celebration/drown my sorrows planned tonight, Ah well i'll just get drunk for all the other trades that have come off instead.

Then get p!ssed again wednesday. Woo hoo

Latest Threads