Sgt/WO's to Cpl's Mess - Man Test : Suicide Wings

Been looking at recipes for a truly Evil Hot Wing, (looking at a fair ish challenge for a Sgt/WO's to Cpl's Mess comp ie. Cpl's Win if there is a draw on wings eaten :excited: )

Seen this watered down version of the 12 Wings in 3 mins challenge, does anyone have a hotter recipe that I could use :)

[video=youtube;-HqPKLRUdL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqPKLRUdL8&feature=related  [/video]

The above sauce is made with jalapeño, serrano, chile de árbol, and habanero peppers, as well as a dose of chili pepper extract.

Joker62 is yer man.

we had a rather tasty wasabi-sauce version back in the day.

was just a marinade in wasabi sauce and chilli-oil for 24hours - then pan-fried with a sprinkle of dry chills sprinkled over at the end.

(edited: just watched that video and I take it back. Wasabi is (now seemingly) for pussies...)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Been looking at recipes for a truly Evil Hot Wing, (looking at a fair ish challenge for a Sgt/WO's to Cpl's Mess comp ie. Cpl's Win if there is a draw on wings eaten :excited: )

Seen this watered down version of the 12 Wings in 3 mins challenge, does anyone have a hotter recipe that I could use :)

[video=youtube;-HqPKLRUdL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqPKLRUdL8&feature=related  [/video]

The above sauce is made with jalapeño, serrano, chile de árbol, and habanero peppers, as well as a dose of chili pepper extract.
Cheers for the prompt, Slugs xx DTC, looking at the list of capsicum varieties there, I think that would be enough for anyone. I watch this programme, the presenter has a fkin deathwish :)

Get 15 ( or just buy the whole stock ) Scotch bonnet chillies from Tesco then crush to a paste add a little oil to help to wet it .
Place a shit load of Japanese Wasabee paste and then a bottle of Tabasco sauce to season !!!
Stick finger in to taste .... Mix ingredients together and let to blend and mature .... Add wings and marinade over night ...... :0)

Any of the really super hot sauces u can buy online will do the job, many are impossible to eat straight, they're designed to be added by the drop to a huge bowl of chili.

Take a trip to Belize. Buy some Marie Sharpe's hot sauce. Pour it over the wings. Better still, pour it over drumsticks. To paraphrase Jasper Carrott, chickens haven't flown for millions of ******* years. The wings are all skin and bone and I prefer a bit of meat with my stupidly hot sauce.

So what are the rules for wearing suicide wings? Do I have to do a course before hand & can I wear them when I move to the Cadet Force?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Whose bright idea was it to put Jalapeños in the sauce? did he think it would add a little piquancy to something designed to, as they say where I grew up, blah yer heed off? Look at this and ask yourself, "Do I need Jalapeños in the sauce?

Scoville scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about Adam Richman on Man vs. Food where he eats the Phaal in the Brick Lane Curry House in NY?

[video=youtube_share;ImBrrZXjnho]http://youtu.be/ImBrrZXjnho[/video]

I made some chilli vodka I just got loads of chilli's ( I used birdseye ) and stuck them in some cheap vodka and left it for about 2 weeks, the vodka went green the longer i left the chilli's in the hotter it got and **** me it was hot I saw a lot of grown men cry after drinking 1 shot.

I made some chilli vodka I just got loads of chilli's ( I used birdseye ) and stuck them in some cheap vodka and left it for about 2 weeks, the vodka went green the longer i left the chilli's in the hotter it got and **** me it was hot I saw a lot of grown men cry after drinking 1 shot.
Not good when its on its outward bound course through every hole in your face.:shock:

Not good when its on its outward bound course through every hole in your face.:shock:

Chilli vodka. Filthy stuff:
I still can't remember want went on before the woman's voice calling me from the other side of the Khazi door as I sat slumped with my strides around my ankles:
'Sir can you hear me - I'm a police officer.' The shame!

But chili sherry poured into the lunchtime soup was rather good. Had the benefit of stopping the shakes if enough was applied once the Puritans brought a stop to the proper lunch :wink: