Sgt/WO's to Cpl's Mess - Man Test : Suicide Wings

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by DesktopCommando, Nov 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been looking at recipes for a truly Evil Hot Wing, (looking at a fair ish challenge for a Sgt/WO's to Cpl's Mess comp ie. Cpl's Win if there is a draw on wings eaten :excited: )

Seen this watered down version of the 12 Wings in 3 mins challenge, does anyone have a hotter recipe that I could use :)

The above sauce is made with jalapeño, serrano, chile de árbol, and habanero peppers, as well as a dose of chili pepper extract.

2. Joker62 is yer man.

3. we had a rather tasty wasabi-sauce version back in the day.

was just a marinade in wasabi sauce and chilli-oil for 24hours - then pan-fried with a sprinkle of dry chills sprinkled over at the end.

(edited: just watched that video and I take it back. Wasabi is (now seemingly) for pussies...)

4. Abdul Ali of the Kismot Indian restaurant in Edinburgh does.

5. Cheers for the prompt, Slugs xx DTC, looking at the list of capsicum varieties there, I think that would be enough for anyone. I watch this programme, the presenter has a fkin deathwish :)

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

7. H3

H3 LE

Get 15 ( or just buy the whole stock ) Scotch bonnet chillies from Tesco then crush to a paste add a little oil to help to wet it .
    Place a shit load of Japanese Wasabee paste and then a bottle of Tabasco sauce to season !!!
    Stick finger in to taste .... Mix ingredients together and let to blend and mature .... Add wings and marinade over night ...... :0)

8. FDW

FDW Old-Salt

Any of the really super hot sauces u can buy online will do the job, many are impossible to eat straight, they're designed to be added by the drop to a huge bowl of chili.

9. Take a trip to Belize. Buy some Marie Sharpe's hot sauce. Pour it over the wings. Better still, pour it over drumsticks. To paraphrase Jasper Carrott, chickens haven't flown for millions of ******* years. The wings are all skin and bone and I prefer a bit of meat with my stupidly hot sauce.

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Scotch bonnets are for pussies :) get Dorset Naga's

• Like Like x 1
  11. So what are the rules for wearing suicide wings? Do I have to do a course before hand & can I wear them when I move to the Cadet Force?

12. No; you have to be dead.

13. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

Whose bright idea was it to put Jalapeños in the sauce? did he think it would add a little piquancy to something designed to, as they say where I grew up, blah yer heed off? Look at this and ask yourself, "Do I need Jalapeños in the sauce?

Scoville scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

14. What about Adam Richman on Man vs. Food where he eats the Phaal in the Brick Lane Curry House in NY?