Sgt Terry Bryan

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Monday books, Oct 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sgt Terry Bryan, Royal Regiment of Artillery, was awarded the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross for his bravery in Basra, Iraq, in August 2004.

I'm a publisher and I'd like to contact Sgt Bryan about the possibility of working on a book with him.

I'm a civilian so forgive the idiocy, but is there a simple way to get in touch with him?

regards

Dan

2. You need to do this properly, to ensure that you don't put Sgt Bryan and yourself into a difficult position. The best thing to do would be to approach the Adjutant at 1st Regiment Royal Horse Artillery in Tidworth. I don't have the number, but I am sure you can get it through the operator or someone will post it on here.

3. 1st are on leave for a couple of weeks so that should give you time to find the right numbers.

Why not write a book on me? shound'nt take you that long. Joined a bunny regiment and bin shafted ever since.

Knew I should have been an Air Defender I would be a SMIG by now.

4. Probably best to go through MOD.

Operator.Tel: 020 7 218 9000

5. My mistake. Contact the Regt direct in writing (got this from this website):

LINK

GBTD

6. I'm a colleague of Terry's. He's on leave at the moment, but I'll pass the message on when he gets back to "work"!

7. thanks for that
    as above advised, have gone through the official MoD route, via the regt and the adjutant, capt ian bellamy
    however, wouldn't hurt to let sgt bryan know i've done that, as a courtesy i guess?
    rgds