Sgt Steve Hudspeth

Extremely sad to say that Steve has passed away from cancer. He fought it for a long time until eventually succumbing to it in his sleep peacefully.
I had the absolute pleasure to serve with Steve in the factory, NI, Herford and Elmpt. He was immensely proud of his service in the Corps, he just had little time for some of the shitweasels and Yes-Men in it.
A dedicated supporter of The Walter Mitty Hunters and Waltenkommando, he would go out of his way to oust Walters.
An absolute true friend that would try and move the earth for his mates, Steve will be sorely missed every day, more so when we sit down for beers.
Love you mate

I once served with a signalman of the same name in Northern Ireland. But IIRC he was medically downgraded. He was from Middlesboro.

R.I.P Sgt. Hudspeth.

Rest in Peace soldier.

The one I knew arrived at 15 SigRegt in 1998. Shortly before I was posted out. I may have got his city wrong. His long legged 18 year old sister came to visit once, staying at his pad quarter. That weekend, there was a BBQ at another quarter, and she was invited as well. After the BBQ, she joined a few of us on our way to the NAAFI bob. As we walked past the WRAC block, we warned her not to walk past there by herself...especially not in them itty-bitty shorts.

The one I knew arrived at 15 SigRegt in 1998. Shortly before I was posted out. I may have got his city wrong. His long legged 18 year old sister came to visit once, staying at his pad quarter. That weekend, there was a BBQ at another quarter, and she was invited as well. After the BBQ, she joined a few of us on our way to the NAAFI bob. As we walked past the WRAC block, we warned her not to walk past there by herself...especially not in them itty-bitty shorts.
She’s still hot! We were India Troop

Extremely sad to say that Steve has passed away from cancer. He fought it for a long time until eventually succumbing to it in his sleep peacefully.
I had the absolute pleasure to serve with Steve in the factory, NI, Herford and Elmpt. He was immensely proud of his service in the Corps, he just had little time for some of the shitweasels and Yes-Men in it.
A dedicated supporter of The Walter Mitty Hunters and Waltenkommando, he would go out of his way to oust Walters.
An absolute true friend that would try and move the earth for his mates, Steve will be sorely missed every day, more so when we sit down for beers.
Love you mate
I can confirm all the above TOP BLOKE.

Latest Threads