Sgt staying at Pte accommodation

Can I as a snr NCO stay at my girlfriend's accommodation?? We're not based on the same camp and we're also not in the same unit.. She is based down south and I'm in Catterick.. Where 2 and half hours away from each other and rarely get to see each other. Is there a JSP which states any rules?? Thanks.
You're a senior NCO and you don't know the answer to your own question?

Can I as a snr NCO stay at my girlfriend's accommodation?? We're not based on the same camp and we're also not in the same unit.. She is based down south and I'm in Catterick.. Where 2 and half hours away from each other and rarely get to see each other. Is there a JSP which states any rules?? Thanks.
Have a look at JSP 464, I’ve had a quick look and it appears it’s down to local orders. Personally I’d cover my bases and ring the badge at your girlfriend’s unit to confirm it’s OK.

This is a wind up.
I refuse to believe that a SNCO would have to come on an internet forum to get this question answered.
Thank f**k im out soon.

This is a wind up.
I refuse to believe that a SNCO would have to come on an internet forum to get this question answered.
Thank f**k im out soon.
You couldn’t give an answer though, could you?

I know it's frowned upon within units. I just can't seem to find anything in writing which says anything about it. I've not stayed at hers but its just not practical getting hotels and stuff all the time.

I know it's frowned upon within units. I just can't seem to find anything in writing which says anything about it. I've not stayed at hers but its just not practical getting hotels and stuff all the time.
Times change and people need to get used to that, provided you are both not in the same CoC at the same time there shouldn’t be an issue.

You could always find an opportune time to speak to your badgeand see what he says.

You won’t be the first and you won’t be the last.

ugly

LE
Frankly why he isn't shacked up in a same sex relationship just goes to show why the modern army isn't inclusive enough. (edited to remove any connections to the word bumming) Just kidding!

Frankly why he isn't shacked up in a same sex relationship just goes to show why the modern army isn't inclusive enough. (edited to remove any connections to the word bumming) Just kidding!
It’s not compulsory yet.

ugly

LE
QR:8/5/2b-1982

Visiting senior non-commissioned officers (of substansive Sgt/PO rank) are entitled to utilise single female Other Ranks accommodation under the proviso that parties concerned are either:
  • a) Related
  • b) Already co-habiting in Married Quarters and on detachment
There you go. All above board. Have a nice time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Aviation 26
Forces_Sweetheart Seniors 30
Stained_Eligius Seniors 6