Sgt - SSgt Promotion board results 2008

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Moon_Monkey_Spunk, Apr 2, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Will be released later this week!

Sorry could not resisit the late April Fools trick!

Seriously, well done to all lads and lasses that Promote, looking forward to another excuse to get drunk on free beer!

2. I know it is not due to be released till 0900 tomorrow, but if anyone has a copy of it already, one of my Sgt's is desperate to know if anyone can PM me, I will then dish his name out for you to check...

3. Why not wait until tomorrow like the rest of us mere mortals?

4. Think your in with a chance then!!!!! :lol:

5. No, I've still got a hole in my arse!!!!

6. I love that relpy to the reason somebody hasn't promoted, it seems to make the "less talented" happy that the only reason they have not promoted is the fact they don't take it up the Ass!

Nothing to do with that fact they don't deserve/earned it!

Seems a bit sad to me!

7. Will the board be on armynet tomorrow? Or will we have to wait a week or so?

Cheers N_W.

8. Those over here have been told, but the full board won't be released until tomorrow.

9. Any drivers who are lucky enough to get selected tomorrow and want my job; the best kept secret in the RLC.

Drop me a pm. I will be doing filter boards!

10. Same here (not driver, obviously). No one seems to want Canada!

I'm due to leave in July.

11. Drivers lucky enough to get selected? Seems to me once you have your third you get picked up every two years in that trade?

12. Anyone want my job....work your own hours, unlimited petrol, no one to tell you to slow down on camp because who do they report it to...ME!,
    next rank up is a Maj who leaves you alone, 1 duty a month, your own office and internet computer(!) which compared to some Units is a rarity and the ability to do any courses you want, when you want!

13. You got the computer back now then?...............................

14. You made it look so tempting until you mentioned the duty!

15. Damn! But its only a "end of a mobile" type duty! Still interested? :D