Sgt/SSgt Board

Most of you know by now if you've come off the board.....Congratulations fellas, make a difference!

ME

dpm_mirkin said:
Most of you know by now if you've come off the board.....Congratulations fellas, make a difference!

ME
Cheers Mirkin your'e a star :D

Not seen it yet

I know the signal was sent out today, but thought it wasn't to be made public until Fri AM?

If anybody has a copy, could you PM me the Suppliers list - I need some gossip.

Ta.

Could do with the Pet Ops page if anyone has it.

Pet Op's 'Page' :lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up, you really do.
Aren't they one of the smaller trades... I've seen them doing backflips because the number promoted got into double figures!

:wink:

All right half page then or at least the two names on the sheet

DOG_LALS said:
dpm_mirkin said:

ME
Cheers Mirkin your'e a star :D
Hope you are on Fri mate.....good luck 8)

Lazygit said:
Did you get my PM mr mirkin?
No Mr Lazy. fire it through again...........

dpm_mirkin said:

ME
Any chance someone can PM me the AT's Results please?

Cheers.

Congrats Dog_Lals and Marky on todays board. Marky....you better get 3 new seniors in your unit lol. Pse pass my congrats to the other 2. Hopefully see you out here soon.

Baggy.

lolol... baggy i know whats My boss gonna do? I know he can cope without his BSM2 but he is proper fcuked without his Admin Sgt!!! lolololol.... Hopefully see ya soon!

Marky, get that PPP in sharpish if you want to come back to the land of milk, honey and LOA.

Congrats Guys and Gals

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonah420 REME 9
boney_m Royal Signals 10
3 Royal Signals 9