Sgt - SSgt board results

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by the_original, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anyone got a copy of the board results? can you PM me if you have please? :?:

2. You haven't got picked up then? :twisted:

3. LOL nice one.... just being a nosey git as normal, want to see who has and who has not! :salut:

4. not placed on armynet yet.

5. The resuts are under centralised soldier promotions not RE

6. cant get the results to display on my computer for love nor money. has anyone got a copy they could pm me? just being nosey and want to see who was succesful as a lot of my old peer group should/would/could have been on it. noticed a good few names on the ssm board that i knew (don't ask me why i could get the ssm results to display on my pc but not sgt/ssgt).

7. cheers for that new information.

i take it this is where they will all be displayed from now on ????

8. OK, OK, been a while now. Anyone know where/when its published, I need the extra £4. per day

9. Gooney...surely if you were picked up on the board you would be told by now.....£4 per day wont be yours unless you were told on the 12 Apr, if you were told...why do you need to see where its published?

10. You can find them by going onto Armynet, Career, Promotions, Centralised Soldier Promotion Board Results, then choose the RE tab at the bottom.

HTH

ZXR

11. Familier with the words "straws" and "clutching"?

12. no BUT i am familiAr. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

13. Bugger, JSP 101 let me down.

14. :D :D :D :D

15. Last time I use Pte Golden as a spell check.