Sgt Slingsby

The good bear is in my safeguard after tonights frivolities. I'm in London tomorrow or else in Warwickshire from Monday morning. Can someone please pm me with contact details to deal with his handover.

OC

orificecadet said:
The good bear is in my safeguard after tonights frivolities. I'm in London tomorrow or else in Warwickshire from Monday morning. Can someone please pm me with contact details to deal with his handover.

OC
Hang on, which genius left him in YOUR dubious care? Haven't they read your Location details?

Do anything unkind to Sgt Slingsby and you KNOW that MDN will get mediaeval on your ARRSE! :twisted: 8O :lol:

DozyBint said:
orificecadet said:

OC
Hang on, which genius left him in YOUR dubious care? Haven't they read your Location details?
well he was in my care but quite rightly gremlin didn't deem me responsible enough so he took the Sarge off me as we left for the roadhouse. Top move giving it to Orifcecadet 8O

orificecadet said:

OC
I would be quite happy to put up the great one for a few nights

babyblue said:
orificecadet said:

OC
I would be quite happy to put up the great one for a few nights
Note to self - tomorrow, rent bear suit :D

Latest Threads