Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sgt Sherri Gallagher - how fortunate

AAGF

RIP
RIP
My life certainly contains more than desperately trying to defend an attention whore on the internet. Where is Ishtar by the way, I haven't seen the fat ugly wench in a while?

Wasn't she known as Nobby's Slapper ? ...

Oddly enough if one googles Wings Trust (and who wouldn't trust them) a similar plea almost word for word pops up from Lt Gen Susan Jane Helms. Personally I'd have more faith in a Lt General than a mere Sergeant. On top of that there actually is a retired Lt General Susan Jane Helms, USAF who was also an Astronaut.

One of her better photos. The helmet hair NASA shot is to be avoided.

How much did 'she' skin you for then, Stacks?
Can you find some examples of me white knighting fat ugly attention whores?

Hey @Mothman did you ever ring the SIA and report Sebastian for working illegally as a doorman as you stated?

Last edited:
Oddly enough if one googles Wings Trust (and who wouldn't trust them) a similar plea almost word for word pops up from Lt Gen Susan Jane Helms. Personally I'd have more faith in a Lt General than a mere Sergeant. On top of that there actually is a retired Lt General Susan Jane Helms, USAF who was also an Astronaut.

One of her better photos. The helmet hair NASA shot is to be avoided.

She's also a squirter.

Latest Threads