Sgt Duncan Slater

Discussion in 'Royal Air Force' started by jaybee2786, May 13, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  1. Good man. 123456789

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well done that man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. summer ot 2012 three of us rode to France on our motorcycles Duncan,his father in law Colin and me.We stayed in a caravan in a friends farm for a week. l knew Duncan allready,as l first met him at his wedding.l was talking to his RAF comrades during the evening and thought these guys are something special.A few years went by,till the holiday,being with Duncan that week l knew indeed the word special is true,l have gone though life being my own man,not looking up to anyone.Untill now, what a great bloke.its a pleasure to know him. Bless him and all his mates,the unsung heroes.

4. Well done that man.

5. Some ******* man ! And RAF Regt to boot ! Well done to him and to those who no doubt have supported him medically and emotionally.

Truly inspirational.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ******* legless walt...according to 90% of the people on here the RAF Regt never leave the wire...so he must be a walt!

And on a serious note, we have had dealings with him through the local RBLS branch, jolly nice chap indeed!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Outstanding (no pun intended). Heartening stuff.

8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

... and I whine about having sore splints. He might be a Rock Ape, but the boy done well. Respect mate.

9. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Here y'go then guys;

Eastern Daily Press

[​IMG]
    Double amputee Sgt Duncan Slater trains on the snow covered beach pulling tyres

• Like Like x 1