Sgt Danny Nightingale

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Jul 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

We've been asked to restrict comment about the Sgt Nightingale case until its over. Therefore I'm moved the latest thread about him out of harms way, and will restore it again afterwards.

Please do not discuss the case further on ARRSE until the case is over and the discussion reappears.

2. I must admit I was surprised it was still up. Did someone forget?

<Out>

3. The threads gone? How will DN ever walk free now without the 'expertise' of all of Arrse's lawyers?

4. That seems like a sensible idea. A good example of the unintended consequences of publicity though.

5. I thought the fact that it was a CM removed it from sub judace rules, on the grounds that there is no jury.

Though no doubt journos are trawling ARRSE for quotes, so if I were one of the COs I'd probably do the same.

6. I'm sure DN is grateful for all the 'informed' speculation from everyone with a spashul insight up to this point.

7. Blondebint will cry a river.

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. I eagerly await the book deal.

10. Frustrating as it is, if I were running this site I'd bin half the threads on the spot. The law effectively makes them culpable for the contents of every post.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 1
  11. If I were running this site, I wouldn't run this site. I'd flog it to the MOD and retire to a tropical island with several nude ladies and an extensive wine cellar.

• Like Like x 4
  12. The MoD wouldn't buy it. They'd start an expensive procurement program, invest 5 mil, and launch their own doomed-to-failure version. Probably call it Armynet or something.

• Like Like x 7
  13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Come now, haven't you realized we already have?

Cheers, easy.

14. If that were true you wouldn't be arsed to post here. You'd be up to your nuts in Claudia Schiffer with Tony Blair in a rubber gimp suit serving cocktails.