Sgt Danny Nightingale

We've been asked to restrict comment about the Sgt Nightingale case until its over. Therefore I'm moved the latest thread about him out of harms way, and will restore it again afterwards.

Please do not discuss the case further on ARRSE until the case is over and the discussion reappears.

The threads gone? How will DN ever walk free now without the 'expertise' of all of Arrse's lawyers?

That seems like a sensible idea. A good example of the unintended consequences of publicity though.

I thought the fact that it was a CM removed it from sub judace rules, on the grounds that there is no jury.

Though no doubt journos are trawling ARRSE for quotes, so if I were one of the COs I'd probably do the same.

I'm sure DN is grateful for all the 'informed' speculation from everyone with a spashul insight up to this point.

I eagerly await the book deal.

I thought the fact that it was a CM removed it from sub judace rules, on the grounds that there is no jury.

Though no doubt journos are trawling ARRSE for quotes, so if I were one of the COs I'd probably do the same.
Frustrating as it is, if I were running this site I'd bin half the threads on the spot. The law effectively makes them culpable for the contents of every post.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Frustrating as it is, if I were running this site I'd bin half the threads on the spot. The law effectively makes them culpable for the contents of every post.
If I were running this site, I wouldn't run this site. I'd flog it to the MOD and retire to a tropical island with several nude ladies and an extensive wine cellar.

If I were running this site, I wouldn't run this site. I'd flog it to the MOD and retire to a tropical island with several nude ladies and an extensive wine cellar.
The MoD wouldn't buy it. They'd start an expensive procurement program, invest 5 mil, and launch their own doomed-to-failure version. Probably call it Armynet or something.

Come now, haven't you realized we already have?

Cheers, easy.

B

Biscuits_AB

The threads gone? How will DN ever walk free now without the 'expertise' of all of Arrse's lawyers?
What get's me is that there are people out there paying good money to shysters and ambulance chasers, when this untapped resource is right under their very noses!

ARRSE Barrack Room Lawyers LLP..."Where there's blame, there's an ex squaddie on line right now, ready to help identify the bastard who you should pin it on!"

Please read some of the testimonials we've had from some very satisfied customers!...

"I was having problems with some officer's wife telling me where to get off! One call to ARRSE Barrack Room Lawyers LLP and it was all sorted out"! - Mrs Skwadee-Waff of Wilts.

"Some bastard officer decided to send me on tour again and I'm in the TA. A quick call to ARRSE Barrack Room Lawyers LLP, had my CO shitting himself. I'm now on an HGV 1 Driver's course instead!" - LCpl Ringpiece, AGC (SPS) (V).

"Having kicked the shite out of some local German, I was wrongfully arrested by the Monkeys! My brief from ARRSE Barrack Room Lawyers LLP soon had them back in there cages...and just like that local German...the charges were dropped!" - LBdr Billy Dropshort, Hohne Garrison.