SFSG Vetting

Hi all, does anybody know what kind of vetting would be required to serve with 1 Para (SFSG), i have previously been turned down for Developed Vetting in a different role and im curious to find out whether it is possible to serve with a standard security clearance.

The_Duke

LE
Ask your RCMO if you are already serving. If not, concentrate on getting in first. SFSG is several hurdles down the track.

Buddy!

Old-Salt
Hi all, does anybody know what kind of vetting would be required to serve with 1 Para (SFSG), i have previously been turned down for Developed Vetting in a different role and im curious to find out whether it is possible to serve with a standard security clearance.
It's not really appropriate to be discussing vetting requirements for specific posts on a public website is it?

I recommend you approach your RCMO's office (who probably will not have a clue) or pose the question on Defence Connect.

Why wouldn't you be able to serve with the standard vetting that everyone else has either way? The SFSG isn't just made up of paras

Why wouldn't you be able to serve with the standard vetting that everyone else has either way? The SFSG isn't just made up of paras
Say it quietly, but there have been significant numbers of RAF Regiment in SFSG - and before anyone else says it, if they can get in......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Gunners 0
skymacuk Infantry 23
D Army Pay, Claims & JPA 46

Latest Threads