SFSG UNIT TO SFSG REGIMENT?

For those who arnte fammiliar.

http://www.eliteukforces.info/sfsg/

Here is one for you?

Does anyone think this unit, mixed and matched with loads of different regiments and corps, is going to amalgamate into one support regiment.

Supporting UK SF in there role overseas? I understand that each unit in there (ESPECIALY 1 PARA) are starting to loose their identities, with para reg cap badges being brought down left right and centre, and replaced with the dagger and lightning bolt. They have SF units moving down to their base in wales. Maybe they will run a selection? Bring in half special forces pay? and eventualy change it to a single regiment sporting a new beret? what do you think? I know alot of the paras involved in the unit would want to move to 2 or 3 Para, but some enjoy and favour the role.

This unit is to the UK SF what American Rangers are to Delta. Maybe sfsg is currently trying to build there strength in members, before a selection can take place. Im not sure they even have anything in mind.

Mate I wont go down the OPSEC OPSEC!!!!! route of things as I hate that but there really is very little you can discuss about your subject even if you are genuinely interested not just fishing for a story either way your probably flogging a dead horse.

I heard the Para's were so miffed at losing another table tennis tournament that they were on about jacking.

The powers that be are preparing to bring another Platoon from RAF Reg't in to replace them....

And you can quote me on that.

Should I look for it in the Soaraway Shyte or the Daily Fail?

Airborne_Jack said:

Here is one for you?

Does anyone think this unit, mixed and matched with loads of different regiments and corps, is going to amalgamate into one support regiment.

Supporting UK SF in there role overseas? I understand that each unit in there (ESPECIALY 1 PARA) are starting to loose their identities, with para reg cap badges being brought down left right and centre, and replaced with the dagger and lightning bolt. They have SF units moving down to their base in wales. Maybe they will run a selection? Bring in half special forces pay? and eventualy change it to a single regiment sporting a new beret? what do you think? I know alot of the paras involved in the unit would want to move to 2 or 3 Para, but some enjoy and favour the role.

This unit is to the UK SF what American Rangers are to Delta. Maybe sfsg is currently trying to build there strength in members, before a selection can take place. Im not sure they even have anything in mind.
Is it just me, or are the journo's getting lazier and more desperate? :roll:

FilthyLucre said:
Fvck me, either you're the same feller with multiple-sign-in syndrome trying to pull an elaborate counter-bluff or as thick as mince.

I need a drink.

No, I'm not Airborne_Journo. That only gives me one option left - I'm not thick... Counter-bluff? Is that a fit tart at the tills at the Pound Shop?

FilthyLucre said:
No, I'm not Airborne_Journo. That only gives me one option left - I'm not thick... Counter-bluff? Is that a fit tart at the tills at the Pound Shop?
You've just sent my glass eye to sleep :cry:

Werewolf said:
Airborne_Jack said:

Here is one for you?

Is it just me, or are the journo's getting lazier and more desperate? :roll:
Agree'd Wolf: Anything for an "exclusive" story I guess, especially as the Armed Forces are in the media nearly 247.

There does seem to be more and more of them around these days. New members who's first or second post is usually a bone question or a statement designed to try and cause Outrage...

Dollsteeth said:
Mate I wont go down the OPSEC OPSEC!!!!! route of things as I hate that but there really is very little you can discuss about your subject even if you are genuinely interested not just fishing for a story either way your probably flogging a dead horse.
That question (or answer) isn't opsec at all, Dollsteeth. Whether SFSG run a certain selection or wear a certain capbadge is no more opsec that saying RTR drive tanks and wear black coveralls or that fighter pilots are egomaniacs. It's common knowledge and it's better to put into context properly (i.e. speak the truth) than let the tabloids do their usual misrepresentation.

By the way, sorry if I'm shooting the messenger there matey. Just a general point.

muhandis89 said:
Looks like The Sappers will take over the World(eventually)!!
Just what we need, a world ruled by people who are 'all over the place' :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
helmdd Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC 1
PCLG Gunners 1
Oakley Royal Signals 2