Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Zippy1986, Feb 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. cancel that had a look can afford a wedding
  2. No.

    If you can't afford to get married how are you going to be able to bring up a child?
  3. If you just need to be married have a registry do an have the full 'marriage' later.

    You will not be entitled to a quarter to live in with your partner. You may be entitled to ask for a surplus quarter to allow you to have contact with your child, although it is very highly unlikely that you would get one as there are not enough for entitled personnel.