SFA dramas??

can anyone help? posted down in Folkestone and my married quarter is not fit for a bunch of squatters!!!
Have raised a complaint with Defence estates and modern housing solutions but because they are civvy companies, they don't give a s**t and won't do anything.
A complaint has gone into envoironmental health and they are still not bothered.

Any suggestions on my next port of call?

can anyone help? posted down in Folkestone and my married quarter is not fit for a bunch of squatters!!!
Have raised a complaint with Defence estates and modern housing solutions but because they are civvy companies, they don't give a s**t and won't do anything.
A complaint has gone into envoironmental health and they are still not bothered.

There's somebody posting on here called "Modern Housing Solutions" - PM them and see if they'll help? Can't hurt, can it?

Hi. Send me a message with your MHS Complaint ref and I will look into this.