sfa atr basingbourn

#1
am moving my family to atr bassingbourn have been able to google earth the site but can get no further info on the housing a photo of a 2 bed there would be helpful

please help annoyed wife on back
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
I haven't any photos, but they are all ex RAF housing, so not too bad.
 
#3
kevyb241104 said:
am moving my family to atr bassingbourn have been able to google earth the site but can get no further info on the housing a photo of a 2 bed there would be helpful

please help annoyed wife on back
I think you get a tonic for that. Don't ignore or it will grow and fester :oops:
 
#4
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I haven't any photos, but they are all ex RAF housing, so not too bad.
OF&H, have they still got the Qtrs opposite camp?

Thats where I was, they're fcuking sh1te :roll:
 
#5
Nah they've sold them off for a klondyke to commuters from the smoke.
 
#6
RMA1 said:
Nah they've sold them off for a klondyke to commuters from the smoke.
Glad to hear it, they were afcuking rip off.

You needed gas bottles from the OUTSIDE of the Qtrs for heating and hot water. I bet they spent a fortune doing them up before they sold them, but we could'nt get any repairs done :x
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads