• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

SF MP's lose their allowances

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Gerry and his pals are going to lose their parliamentary allowances, according to the BBC. :D :D

They're going to lose c£400,000.00 a year.

(Edited to include the money)

PartTimePongo said:
Big deal, let us know when they lose their balls
They never had any balls, part time pongo.

People who murder off-duty soldiers, murder babys and murder a mother of 10 because she comforted a wounded soldier have no balls in my books.

Never mid their expenses, Their wages as a British MP should be suspended as they are members of a proscribed para-military terrorist group!! :x

At least one lanbour MP has the balls to stand up to them! Welldone the NI secretary

A_S

It beggars belief that these a-holes have been allowed any perks of the job. In my mind, they are not MP's as they refuse to swear allegance to the crown. I hope this saving is used for something useful like an armed forces charity. That'd P1ss them offl.

Latest Threads