SF Identities to Regulars

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by viking21, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I didn't know where to post this but I would like to know the answer.

When SF's are sent on op's with regular regiments, are the SF's identified as SF's to the regular booties or are they just blended in as regular soldiers?

2. Bloody journos!

3. He wishes! Unfortunately he is just a mong thats looking at joining the RM.

Concentrate less on gash questions and concentrate more on your Phys!

4. They are easy to identify by the fact that they leave no footprints due to special covert walking techniques taught on continuation training.

They are given a cover name, often Dinger, or similar. Mine was Felcher and my oppo was Reacharound.

5. O.k pudding :D

6. Have you not learnt your lesson yet? You're heading for an electronic hammering again!

7. If you see any blokes mincing about who look like my avtar. Theres a very good chance there SF.

8. Or a gay danish fluffer.

9. Come on badger only abit of banter between me and Yorkshire, it was a serious question. :D

10. It was a sh!t question.

11. Whiskey I truely enjoyed your post last night to Mr Deputy, so I have no hard feelings in whatever you say to me.

12. They are easily identified by the black tape over the eyes

13. That is pure gold mate!! excuse me while i wipe the tears of laughter away... :lol:

14. In answer to your first question it should have been posted direct to the Hole. I think someone will be along fairly quickly to prove this point. :roll:

15. WAH.......BIN IT