SF Identities to Regulars

I didn't know where to post this but I would like to know the answer.

When SF's are sent on op's with regular regiments, are the SF's identified as SF's to the regular booties or are they just blended in as regular soldiers?

viking21 said:

When SF's are sent on op's with regular regiments, are the SF's identified as SF's to the regular booties or are they just blended in as regular soldiers?
Bloody journos!

bigeye said:
viking21 said:

Bloody journos!
He wishes! Unfortunately he is just a mong thats looking at joining the RM.

Concentrate less on gash questions and concentrate more on your Phys!

They are easy to identify by the fact that they leave no footprints due to special covert walking techniques taught on continuation training.

They are given a cover name, often Dinger, or similar. Mine was Felcher and my oppo was Reacharound.

Whiskey_60 said:
bigeye said:
viking21 said:

Bloody journos!

O.k pudding :D

viking21 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
bigeye said:
viking21 said:

Bloody journos!

Have you not learnt your lesson yet? You're heading for an electronic hammering again!

If you see any blokes mincing about who look like my avtar. Theres a very good chance there SF.

tattybadger said:
viking21 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
bigeye said:
viking21 said:

Bloody journos!

Have you not learnt your lesson yet? You're heading for an electronic hammering again!
Come on badger only abit of banter between me and Yorkshire, it was a serious question. :D

viking21 said:
tattybadger said:
viking21 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
bigeye said:
viking21 said:

Bloody journos!

Come on badger only abit of banter between me and Yorkshire, it was a serious question. :D
It was a sh!t question.

Whiskey_60 said:
viking21 said:
tattybadger said:
viking21 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
bigeye said:
viking21 said:

Bloody journos!

It was a sh!t question.
Whiskey I truely enjoyed your post last night to Mr Deputy, so I have no hard feelings in whatever you say to me.

Furryturd said:
They are easy to identify by the fact that they leave no footprints due to special covert walking techniques taught on continuation training.

They are given a cover name, often Dinger, or similar. Mine was Felcher and my oppo was Reacharound.
That is pure gold mate!! excuse me while i wipe the tears of laughter away... :lol:

No, no, they're undercover as chefs. I saw Under Siege, so it must be the same.

Oh come on, its easy to pick the SF lads out. They are usually wandering around complete with laptop knocking up the next chapter of the forthcoming bestseller about killing loads of people in the caves of doom or something. They are also easily distinguished by the fact that they kill everything all the time and have speshul weapons like you get on XBox360 games. They also know the colour of the boat house or Jack Tar equiv, have a fetish for balconies and hot sandy places. They rock up in Range Rovers with loads of gear in the back like disposable BBQ's, chairs, beach volley ball kits and lager.

They are easy to spot because of the "Steely Eyed Glare", all SF types are issued with black nasty to cover their eyes to prevent accidents. A typical SF type can kill a man at 100 paces just by looking at him.

viking21 said:

Anyway, why the feck do you want to know that for? why would anyone want to know that for unless directly involved?

Proceed to QM's, ask to sign a new life out as the one you have got now is a waste of skin.