SF Club Membership

What Regiments are now eligible to join this secretive club? And if eligible how do you go about obtaining membership? I ended my Army career in 1992. At that point, personnel from the unit I was serving in were under consideration for membership. If there is anyone who can give me some information please PM me. Cheers Gunner7

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
If you were 20Bty, then no, on the grounds of being too queer even for the rest of the SF world.

20 Brown Dagger Battery RA, RIP!

Obviously myself being RAF Regt has a life-time free membership to it.

Dont ring the bell,make sure that your mobile is turned off and the toilets are painted magnolia :wink:

blobmeister said:
Simple really, were you classed as SF...if answer no...then computer says NO!
The Unit I served with has changed its name many times and as i said WERE under consideration at the time I left in 92. Although the unit has recently changed its name and roll to some degree, i believe it is now classed as SF. COMPUTER SAYS POSSIBLY YES. That is why Ive asked the question, so that people who know ie, members PM me and should be able to advise!!!

Have you watched every season of Ultimate Force?

gunner7 said:
blobmeister said:
The Unit I served with has changed its name many times and as i said WERE under consideration at the time I left in 92. Although the unit has recently changed its name and roll to some degree, i believe it is now classed as SF. COMPUTER SAYS POSSIBLY YES. That is why Ive asked the question, so that people who know ie, members PM me and should be able to advise!!!
Membership is open only to those introduced by existing members. If you were not badged, it is extrtaordinarily unlikely you will get someone to propose you, even assuming you know someone who is already a member, which seems not to be the case.

Joe_Private said:
gunner7 said:
blobmeister said:
Membership is open only to those introduced by existing members. If you were not badged, it is extrtaordinarily unlikely you will get someone to propose you, even assuming you know someone who is already a member, which seems not to be the case.
Unlikely but not impossible.

A oppo of mine at work is a member,yet he has never donned a green uniform.

What is DSF?

gunner7 said:
What Regiments are now eligible to join this secretive club? And if eligible how do you go about obtaining membership? I ended my Army career in 1992. At that point, personnel from the unit I was serving in were under consideration for membership. If there is anyone who can give me some information please PM me. Cheers Gunner7
what this one?
SF club

apparantly

why do you want to join it
are you some sort of geek?

eye thangyew and goodnight
:twisted:

nebapneb said:
gunner7 said:
what this one?
SF club

apparantly

why do you want to join it
are you some sort of geek?

eye thangyew and goodnight
:twisted:
Speshul?

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The_Snail said:
What is DSF?
Is that a fucking wah, you crow?
Mortally wounded. You big bully - you smell.

Dads, he is picking on me again!!!!

Sprog - I will kill you last, say your fucking prayers.

gunner7 said:
WABC or 49............

The answer is no, you bible-bashing chod.

ABrighter2006 said:
The_Snail said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
The_Snail said:
What is DSF?
Is that a fucking wah, you crow?
Mortally wounded. You big bully - you smell.

Dads, he is picking on me again!!!!

Sprog - I will kill you last, say your fucking prayers.
:)

Computer says "NO" btw
He is a dirty sprog. End of.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dog_eatin_ot_chips The NAAFI Bar 4
W The Intelligence Cell 60
Gas Gas Gas The Intelligence Cell 0