SF Club Membership

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gunner7, Oct 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What Regiments are now eligible to join this secretive club? And if eligible how do you go about obtaining membership? I ended my Army career in 1992. At that point, personnel from the unit I was serving in were under consideration for membership. If there is anyone who can give me some information please PM me. Cheers Gunner7
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

If you were 20Bty, then no, on the grounds of being too queer even for the rest of the SF world.

20 Brown Dagger Battery RA, RIP!
  3. Simple really, were you classed as SF...if answer no...then computer says NO!
  4. Obviously myself being RAF Regt has a life-time free membership to it.

Dont ring the bell,make sure that your mobile is turned off and the toilets are painted magnolia :wink:
  5. The Unit I served with has changed its name many times and as i said WERE under consideration at the time I left in 92. Although the unit has recently changed its name and roll to some degree, i believe it is now classed as SF. COMPUTER SAYS POSSIBLY YES. That is why Ive asked the question, so that people who know ie, members PM me and should be able to advise!!!
  6. Have you watched every season of Ultimate Force?
  7. Why do you all want to join Sinn Fein

(Coat, door, off)
  8. Wanna-be's...If you didn't do a selection course run by joint SF/DSF, then it's answered? The DIN will tell you...COMPUTER SAYS...NO!
  9. Membership is open only to those introduced by existing members. If you were not badged, it is extrtaordinarily unlikely you will get someone to propose you, even assuming you know someone who is already a member, which seems not to be the case.
  10. Unlikely but not impossible.

A oppo of mine at work is a member,yet he has never donned a green uniform.
  11. What is DSF?
  12. what this one?
    SF club

why do you want to join it
    are you some sort of geek?

eye thangyew and goodnight
  13. Speshul?
  14. Is that a fucking wah, you crow?
  15. Gunner7 - at the end of the day mate, if you need to ask the question, then the answer is no.