Sexy uniforms

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by thecoops, May 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen Philippa Forrester a thought I would shag that especially back in the day when she was on robot wars. But my mate says she's a god botherer. Any way enough of this waffle I would like to bang a bird in a sally army uniform (her not me )
  2. I'd go for Phillipa as well, as rocked my boat a bit - but here's a Sally army slapper for you! I didn't think about sticking a minger in here, but then saw this bird ready 100% for oral, so it had to be done!

Attached Files:

3. Any female in the Russian or Israeli army is a good option.
  4. Someone mentioned last night in the chat room, some tidy split arse typewriter commando who did rather well in some pageant (miss world or something)
  5. Went out with a bird in St John's Ambulance, nice grey zip fronted dress, stockings, the stilletos weren't strictly uniform, what fun we used to have!

The sexiest uniform is the one in a crumpled heap by the side of the bed.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. I went out with a nurse in my youth. She cured my uniform fetish instantly by explaining what the stains were on her uniform.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. That is presumably that 'combat barbie' bird then??,.. definitely 'was' iirc.. Katrina something?,....
  8. HHH

HHH LE

My mate did a sally ann in her uniform,with the black webbing on her. I've hated him ever since,for that was one of my many fantasies.
  9. Went out with a Welsh copper for a few weeks whilst on my Class1. Reasonable looking about a 4, maybe a 5/10. She was proper dirty, but she was more interested in me doing her in my uniform, than doing her while she was in hers.

She was also a right fcuking slapper. Went down to see her one weekend to find out she was hiding from another bint who had caught her fucking the boyfriend and had sworn to leather her. The other bint had trashed her car, scribing SLAG over the bonnet. That was the end of that.

10. I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. was also seeing s copper for a while, this one from Bolton. also proper dirty and was happy to put on the uniform with webbing and the addition of a black mini skirt. even got the handcuffs out once. I drew the line at "truncheon play" though....

12. Bloody Coward
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Katrina Hodges, google is my friend.....
  14. Full NBC suit?

Well, I've shagged one or two who, on reflection, would probably have been sexier in one than when they were naked...
  15. Mattb, Is 'Jeff' in your sig block really tropper66?
    • Like Like x 1