Sexy Summer Swimwear

mora

War Hero
This year’s new swimsuits are out, and they’re some of the most revealing and raunchy yet: Don’t bother with the sunscreen.

http://www.publiuspundit.com/?p=2672

THIS SUMMER’S SEXY SWIMWEAR
… in the Islamic world! That’s right everybody, it’s summer and the time has come for the latest in beach fashion being bought by babes from as far-flung as Turkey to Saudi Arabia. Last year, this triggered a three post sensation due to the wide interest in the subject. And for good reason. Prepare yourselves for some of the most revealing and raunchy swimwear you’ve ever seen!

Only if you’re a radical Islamist, anyway.

Don’t bother with the sunscreen, this new line does the job for you.

Last time I checked, the beach was for having some fun in the sun and going swimming. With this, the most you get to do with the water is look at it. I can do that with my toilet. But these are not Saudi swimsuits, oh no. This is from a Turkish line. The Saudis get it much worse. Since the entire country is one big beach, the women there have the grand opportunity of wearing black, head-to-toe ninja costumes all day long.

Is that an ankle I see? Risque! Now, Freedom House ranks countries as free/partly free/unfree based on a number of factors. But it does not include how free their women are to flaunt. That’s our gold standard by which to judge countries, and it has never failed us. It’s the only statistic you need, simply put. Saudi Arabia needs to open up and loosen up and let its women take off the burka and sport a bikini.

I've heard it suggested from paramedics that some of these walking bottles of Makeson go for some serious erotic lingerie underneath!

Bet she's a right little minx underneath all that. Reckon she could go like a belt-fed wombat as well?

Stunning and raunchy.

I'm off on a Haj to the bathroom.

mistersoft said:
Stunning and raunchy.

I'm off on a Haj to the bathroom.
My meat -(halal of course infidel dogs)is also going to get a good jihading!!!!

Mods, might I suggest that we move this elsewhere?

crabtastic said:
Mods, might I suggest that we move this elsewhere?
Droitwich?

Sounds good to me.

Was working in North Egypt last year, and was told the beach was very good (witch it was,miles of golden sands) so went to have a shufti,not a bikini to be seen,all the women were sitting in the shallows in thier burka,s, the guys were having having a great time.What the **** is that all about.

Now call me a mentalist, but I think that in a way they are somewhat appealing. By that I mean, the women actually have some mystique about them. Whereas on other women you see bloody everything and then there's very little left to discover yourself. However, wouldn't it be a little bit hot wearing one of those down the beach.

I should add here that that was my level-headedness talking. Had my penis been talking it would have said how it doesn't even know the meaning of the word mystique, and can't get enough of seeing scantily clad ladies.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
jasonl64 said:
Might be just me but i prefer - bikinis
8O
That site - peek-a-boo bikinis - pics.
Right hand column, third pic down (middle row)

A flange like a bloody spider's face !

Death_Rowums said:
Now call me a mentalist, but I think that in a way they are somewhat appealing. By that I mean, the women actually have some mystique about them. Whereas on other women you see bloody everything and then there's very little left to discover yourself. However, wouldn't it be a little bit hot wearing one of those down the beach.

I should add here that that was my level-headedness talking. Had my penis been talking it would have said how it doesn't even know the meaning of the word mystique, and can't get enough of seeing scantily clad ladies.
i hate the scarf

http://www.publiuspundit.com/pictures/5.jpg

Death_Rowums said:

I know what you mean, I get a bit of that feeling (though I'm not proud to admit it) when I swing by the local mosques to pick up donations for charity projects. It's actually amazing how comfortable, and sometimes even proud, alot of them are about it. Actually one of the jokes for western muslims is that the scarf is just another excuse for the women to spend money on clothes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
schwarzie The NAAFI Bar 2
jarrod248 Health and Fitness 95
Egg Banjo The NAAFI Bar 2