sexy septic girl demonstrates live firearms on national news

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by JOE118118, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ahhh! The old tactic of diversion and distraction ............................... get the politicos drooling over the lady and they'll forget all about guns. Sneaky, worthy of Mandleson in the old days.

2. 123

123 LE

Sean Hannity can't flirt for shit

3. I was distracted.

4. I like the bit where she says that "They are all made for the same purpose" and then goes on and waffles elsewhere.
    That purpose is what exactly? Killing people perhaps?
    The next waffle is about the folding stock of the AR-15 and how her 5? year old nephew makes it fit him?
    Unreal, they do not do irony do they?
    Irony;
    a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
    b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
    c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect.

5. Putting rounds on target is what they are for, shooting is an Olympic sport as well.

What's wrong with kids shooting under supervision?

Jessie (up the) Duff, what a girl.

• Like Like x 2

6. Wow how did you get all that from that 7 minutes.

I'm still thinking about just how firm her tits were under recoil.

• Like Like x 4
  7. i think what she was trying to state, that what ever it looked like be it a ar-15 or an old m1 garand or whatever they are still all self loading rifles no more dangerious then other semi autos, and in her case, purpose would mean practical rifle comps

interesting, that england, wales, scotland are the only countries in the union and indeed the whole of europe that has banned self loading rifles !! and those countries havent gone to hell yet because of it!!

whats the chance of doing this type of demo on the bbc or itv ? lol

ps. i would, i wonder if she takes it in the arse ??:wink:

8. I think I'm in love :heart:

9. I'm glad you explained what irony was. I thought it was like goldy only cheaper.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I thought she was supposed to know about weapons? If she did why would she try to bluff people into thinking 'little hole' better than 'big hole'? A shotgun may make a bigger hole at a range of 4m, but what damage does it do at 300m? And could you take out as many targets out at 300m with 5 rds of a shotgun or 30 rds of an AR15?

She's talking sh1t smoke and mirrors, even if she is fit.

11. Remind me how many shootings occur at 300M plus?

All spree shootings in the US have happened at very short range, to point out in a non hysterical environment the damage done by different natures of ammunition from mechanically identical weapons (all self loading) is not smoke and mirrors.

• Like Like x 1

12. in that case a decent bolt action rifle would be far more lethal then ar-15, eg. 308 L96 would be very capable of killing quite a few people up to 1000 yards! kill more poeple since they wont know where the shooter is, he could pick them off like sitting ducks, move to different location and repeat, could kill far more than any idiot blazing away at close range with semi auto wannabe m16

remember the washington 'sniper'

13. you telling me that couldnt also been done with a handgun, semi auto shotgun, even a straight pull ar-15!!

14. Personally I didn't see any AR 15s putting any rounds on any Olympic targets last summer, and I have to completely agree with Effendi re. Mandelson comments. The mention of 5 year olds shooting under supervision?

Oh really..........................................................................