• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

"sexy" pam anderson pic?

do I need help?

• Oh no, it's totally normal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • well......maybe?

• Oh christ.......

• Total voters
Def NSFW, for me at least, but as i have been reminded tonight I am a sick perv.
I prefer slutty bacon sarnies and slutty brunettes (not necessarily in that order), but I might make an exception for this.

Point of order - there is no such thing as a "sexy" Plastic-Pig Anderson pic. I'd rather throw one up Miss Piggy than the silicone slag.

spunkymonkey said:
Point of order - there is no such thing as a "sexy" Plastic-Pig Anderson pic. I'd rather throw one up Miss Piggy than the silicone slag.
Yeah right, I can just see it now, gerroff you dorty old tart. :twisted: You'd nail her in a heartbeat if she offered and you know it. :p

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
spunkymonkey said:
Damn you're fast! I was just about to say the same thing. That pig looks mighty fine from under my desk.

which is which ????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
schwarzie The NAAFI Bar 2
jarrod248 Health and Fitness 95
Egg Banjo The NAAFI Bar 2