Sexy Models

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Danny_Dravot, Dec 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sadly not the 2 legged kind....

But would anybody know where i can get a model kit of an AS90 from?

I think 1/35 is normal military model scale, i've tried ebay, not much luck.

Thanks

GB

2. Try here

AS90[hr]

3. The Accurate Armour kits are beautifully made, but you'll notice the AS90 is about £ 75.

If you've never made a resin & metal kit before, it's well worth having a good read of the FAQs on the site, and perhaps a few issues of Military Modelling to get a few tips.

Bloomin' expensive if you get it wrong. . . .

4. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

my mrs just got me a bronze as90 from firepower for xmas and its awesome, saves building it :D

5. Well spotted there from civvygit.

A page showing how to build and improve the model is here but it looks quite a good kit anyway.

6. I did see the models in the Tank museum at Bovington. they might be able to help

7. i can cofirm the model kits at Bovvy are less than twenty five quid....and not bad quality either

8. i can cofirm the model kits at Bovvy are less than twenty five quid....and not bad quality either

9. I was tempted to add my fivepenn'rth about the Tank Museum gift-shop last night, but feared people might think I'm on commission, because I bring it up so often (and also not sure AS90's were their thing), so glad someone else did.

Edited because I put SA90!!!! :oops:

10. And i was there with my kids, not looking at the model section and not enjoying myself, honest

11. You're not local, then? (My only connection). But, from your username, you must be Cav or ex-Cav.

12. I've recently built a trumpeter AS90 in 1/35th not very hard to build.